• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Kastaplast Göte

TheBMeistor

Eagle Member
On the PDGA list but don't see it mentioned anywhere. Wider than a comet by a hair. They trying for a Roc or a Comet?

Love the plastic they make so curious about this one. Anyone heard anything?

On the PDGA list but don't see it mentioned anywhere. Wider than a comet by a hair. They trying for a Roc or a Comet?

Love the plastic they make so curious about this one. Anyone heard anything?

I I remember right it is closer to the size of "normal" midrange. I was talking to a guy at kastaplast via email and i couldn't get to much out of him. I hope it's beadless. Like a buzzz with a rocks stability

I messaged them in Facebook and was told it would be released in January. They also told me that the flight numbers would be announced later. Those Swedes are pretty close-mouthed! ;-)

I'm pretty invested in buzzz I have 20+ at this point. But kastaplast plastic is unmatched in my opinion. I hope it's more os than a buzz

Kymen Modig (their sponsored pro) mentioned that it flies like a slower Kaxe Z and was more stable then he expected. He mentioned that he isn't sure that it will make his bag since it is between his Reko and Kaxes and he doesn't see a hole there. He wouldn't give more detail.

Kymen Modig (their sponsored pro) mentioned that it flies like a slower Kaxe Z and was more stable then he expected. He mentioned that he isn't sure that it will make his bag since it is between his Reko and Kaxes and he doesn't see a hole there. He wouldn't give more detail.

If you had to throw an all-Kasta bag then I could see the dilemma, but the Kaxe & Kaze Z are between my 5 speed mids and 7 speed fairways, so *I'LL* be looking forward to checking out the Göte to see if it can give my MD3/MD4 setup a run for their money. Love Kastaplast plastic!

It's an old nordic name, doesn't really mean anything...kastaplast discnames is all over the place.

Interesting...because Falk is falcon and Stal is steel, both kind of fitting for those discs. Thought it would be the same with Gote.

Göte was altso a "fairytale" king . . and the son of Oden i believe

So a strange name. . but so is KAXE, you don´t really use that word in Swedish. . "kaxig" is the more used form of the word

I will definitely be trying this one out. Hopefully it is a good mold and they produce it in K3 ASAP

I love the Kaxe but it doesn't fit my bag with speed 7 fairways. If this is a shorter Kaxe it sounds about perfect for me, looking forward to trying it out. Would love it in glow and in K3.

If you had to throw an all-Kasta bag then I could see the dilemma, but the Kaxe & Kaze Z are between my 5 speed mids and 7 speed fairways, so *I'LL* be looking forward to checking out the Göte to see if it can give my MD3/MD4 setup a run for their money. Love Kastaplast plastic!

I threw a kaxe z for a while great disc but It just couldn't stay in the bag because I didn't have a use for it. Kaxe on the other hand fits nicely between my buzzz and pds. I used to bag a tee bird but rarely threw it

I love the Kaxe but it doesn't fit my bag with speed 7 fairways. If this is a shorter Kaxe it sounds about perfect for me, looking forward to trying it out. Would love it in glow and in K3.

I took teebirds out but still bag an fd for 7 speeds. I throw a k1 and k3 kaxe fits between my pd and buzzz

It's an old nordic name, doesn't really mean anything...kastaplast discnames is all over the place.

An aspect of their naming system that I don't see acknowledged is that every mold is a 4 letter word (excepting Z and X). Can't be a coincidence at this point, and it must limit their options.

An aspect of their naming system that I don't see acknowledged is that every mold is a 4 letter word (excepting Z and X). Can't be a coincidence at this point, and it must limit their options.

Lots of 4 letter words in Swedish, not to hard to find a theme

But i like the names, but strange to hear Americans pronounce them

The "e" is the trouble letter :)

Most Americans pronounce KAXE like "K..Ax" and forget the "e"

But the "e" in REKO and BERG are interesting . . . the "e" in REKO is pronounce correct, just a little long. . Americans say "REEEKO" thay drag out the "e"
But then in BERG most Americans pronounce the "e" like an "ö" ( BÖÖÖRG) which to me is interesting when just "ö" is big trouble for most non Sweds

But i probobly sounds like the Swedish chef in the Muppets for most Americans . .haha ;)

. . So if you want to pronounce the new disc GÖTE correctly. . just say "G" then say the "Ö" like you say the "e" in BERG and finnish with a fast "te"

does the Ö show up correctly on a American browser??

Latest posts