• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Kastaplast Göte

I don't pronounce those the same. :confused:

Is it the same as with Kaxe? Like cocks-eh?

American English pronunciations are hard.. they're all over the place... I'd say like the end of "Porsche", but that's slaughtered too ;)

But yea, but harder on the start Kax-eh. At least that's how I read it, German is close to Swedish in that regard but I could be wrong.

Feels like Kastaplast intentionally selected disc names that is hard to pronounce ( for non Swedes ). . makes them exotic. . .Works fine for IKEA :)

Still no information up on their website. I am anxious for this disc

It's an old nordic name, doesn't really mean anything...kastaplast discnames is all over the place.

Göte i guess also can be a person from Göta or Götaland. In english it translates perhaps "Goth" or "Gothian."

.......Kinda disappointed. I was hoping, still hoping, that it was going to be an overstable Roc/MD4 type disc. I will still try one, but hopefully it is OS compared to those numbers

Same here, I'll still try it out and buy a couple but I already have that slot covered. Still looking for that elusive stable/overstable workhorse mid.

Is it the same as with Kaxe? Like cocks-eh?

kaxe is tricky to pronounce.

If you take the English word " Khaki" as the color ( army clothes Khaki ). . and take out the "i" . . .and then end of with the "se" in the word "send"

Then you get " Khak. . se" thats the closest to explain how "Kaxe" is pronounced i can come up with

Same here, I'll still try it out and buy a couple but I already have that slot covered. Still looking for that elusive stable/overstable workhorse mid.

I've been in the same boat forever and just discovered the Bard. Ever tried one?

Latest posts