• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] KC Pro Avair vs. Mc Pro Avair

Gotta have a bead for my big meaty fingers!

Everyone says big beads are more stable, and they are a little, but after a week of solid putting they are about the same. I just prefer the bead.

Everyone says big beads are more stable, and they are a little, but after a week of solid putting they are about the same. I just prefer the bead.

Inside 25', the bead is pretty irrelevant, it's a more noticeable difference between the BB and beadless aviars when you're throwing them for drives and longer upshots.

Inside 25', the bead is pretty irrelevant, it's a more noticeable difference between the BB and beadless aviars when you're throwing them for drives and longer upshots.

I've never really thought about it that way, but I'd almost be tempted to throw my Yeti back into the bag just for that reason.

My KCs and JKs do hold a nice hyzer line. P and As always flip to flat on me on all but the steepest of hyzers, but I have whack-ass form. I do use KCs/JKs for most upshots. The Breaker/Pig I bag are really for drives only.

Might have to try out the McPro Aviar if I ever come across one. I love stiff putters for sure. But my finger craves beads...tasty, delicious beads...

A glow McPro Aviar would get my blood pumping though.

To me the McPro doesnt have the same ammount of hook in the putt that the KC does. Ive been putting with KC's for years now and I tried the McPo for a little bit but it didnt work well for my putting style. I putt straight at the basket with a touch of anhyzer. The McPro wouldnt fight out of that anhyzer as quick as the KC would. Also to me the 2x McPros are a touch softer than the 1x McPros.

Throwing wise it is still stable to overstable where as the KC would be slightly overstable.

The mcpros should have a better glide also.
I putt with pas and they are straighter with much better glide.
I used to putt with kcs and they are a little more os and have less glide.

Is anyone else having trouble gripping the McPro in colder temperature or are mine just not broke in enough?

This is what I've heard as well

P2: PnA with a spacer
McPro: PnA in a firm Pro plastic

P2 is a aviar x top, pna bottom with a spacer

Mcpro is pna top and bottom with a spacer, theyre the same height, damn identical side by side

So what does the Aviar X top bring to the table that is different from the PnA top?