• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] KC Pro Avair vs. Mc Pro Avair

Paul, do you think there is a difference between the first and second release of your McPro's? What about first release with or without the bottom stamp?

Love the feel of the McPros, tall and stiff, keep making them and I will keep buying.

I have 5 of these, all in black and all the same weight. I have started a putting practice routine and it has definitely helped, I am about to order a couple more, I absolutely love this disc.

My 2Xs are a tiny bit softer than my first release, but it they are still super stiff. Love them for everything from drives to putts.

Am I the only one who thinks the mcpros should be a regular run disc just like kcs?

A spacer is an extra mold piece placed between the top and bottom pieces to add, well, space to the disc.

My McPros are great in the summer,but now when it's almost wi ter in Finland they are too stiff.

I'm having the same issues here in Ohio. Once it got below 40 degrees, I can't seem to even get a good grip on the disc because it's so hard and slick.

Just get a nice, soft, and chalky dx aviar pna! That's what I use!

2x seem a little bit softer but nothing I would complain to Innova about... The softer 2x plastic does bring out the brighter colors I must say.

2x seem a little bit softer but nothing I would complain to Innova about... The softer 2x plastic does bring out the brighter colors I must say.

I actually like my 2x's because they are a little softer. They are still really stiff, which I love, but they have a tad bit more grip to them than the 1x I have. They are starting to break in to have a great combo of grip and stiffness that I'm really enjoying. :thmbup:

Yea, I was sold when I got my hands on the 2X, so I ended up buying 3 of them. :D

Latest posts