• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] KC Pro, CAL, SE, CE, JK, 150 class, Glo... Take a peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative. Sorry! Archon's aren't really for "sale" either. Ill trade them for the right trade but I really like this disc so until I know I can get more, Ill be hanging onto the rest of what I have left.

Ha I wish! Unfortunately I let some go before I realized how much I like them... as usual I don't make the right move! :rolleyes: I have also been trading them to people who have my needs if that's what they really want.... just hoping not too many people like them :thmbup:

I got dibs on the blue pearly 11x KC Pro TB if it falls through...

Lists are updated (for the pictures that can be updated) and discs shipped. Will post more in another thread or just condense this one and add more.... Anyone else? Ill take requests too. Look thru all the pages as there are pics listed throughout... Cheers!

Text responded to along with all PM's. Keep em coming if you want something! Shoot me some requests if you don't seem something you like... firesale!

Free shipping on all orders! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts