• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kenny putting something else?

spinachd

Eagle Member
In the throw down the mountain video Terry Miller keeps saying Kenny is not putting a KC Aviar but he does not say what it is. Does anyone know?

Whale? Stud? VAviar? Looks like hard pink DX to me but it could be XT. Maybe it's just a big bead in XT. Saw those in the factory store.

i know he tossed a sonic a few times in that video but dunno what he was using for pure putting

I'd like to see another ITB from Climo even if nothing has changed. His last one was great.

Also watched the Throw Down The Mountain video. While Climo deserves respect as much if not more than any other discer, Terry sure did "gush" on virtually every throw.

Also watched the Throw Down The Mountain video. While Climo deserves respect as much if not more than any other discer, Terry sure did "gush" on virtually every throw.

It's easy to criticize Terry but I'd be bummed to not have the coverage.

What is that putter Kenny?!?! It sure as hell was going in

Ken Climo is the man. People today drive far and accurate but no one has ever worked a hyzer flip like Ken Climo that I have ever seen. So, what is he putting with?

It looks and putts like a VAviar to me but I have not seen any in pink. Maybe they did another run or another plastic and it's about to come out into regular production.

I don't know or care really what he's putting with, but Terry sounds kind of disinterested with his commentary in these vids. Like maybe he's off his game a bit?
I don't know, I'm not trying to criticize, it just struck me a bit when I was watching.

I saw the Throw Down the Mountain videos, too. At one point in time I thought Climo was putting with a Roc, judging from the concave underside of the disc, but that might've been a one-off or it's another disc...

And in fairness to Terry's coverage (which was and usually is good), I thought Climo threw some really good shots. He has not lost his game, fer sure.

The only time I had an issue with Terry's coverage was on the video of the step-puts, when he said all the putts were legal despite the slo-mo showing that at least one or two were NOT legal...

I've heard of older school Innova pros basically putting outside the circle with thrashed rocs.

Latest posts