• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Lat64 Project Grip

Jolt

* Ace Member *
This sounds to be the same as Clash TONE but it seems like Lat 64 has been working at this for 2y
So did Clash "steal" a Lat 64 idea?

"Hey guys! We see that many of you have questions about our patent pending innovation. While it might sound similar to other techniques, we want to assure you that ours is completely different and unique from a production perspective. We hope you're as excited as we are for this release! Best, Latitude 64°"

1719939184242.png

from lat 64 insta
First look at one of our four prototype Project Grip Discs. The red is a soft, gummy, and very grippy plastic. The blue is a stiffer plastic to make the disc keep its torque-resisting qualities. In just about a week we will invite you to try this out and put the grip to the test. We will release a "Project Grip Box" with five discs in it. A distance driver, a fairway driver, a midrange and a putter... and we will toss in a regular Gold Line disc in the box just so you have something to compare them with. Release will be July 10, only at the Latitude 64 Factory Store.
And if you want to learn more about what this technique could possibly offer.

When I first heard about this, I thought the entire disc would be stiff with an outside coating of grippy plastic. This looks more like orbit/halo but with two plastics. Extra points if the lines between plastics are clean and not random. I'll take all the innovations any company can bring.

Latest posts