• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64° Bag Straps

My Lat64 straps are coming apart in the middle of the strap! Purchased in January.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lat64ChainWear.jpg
    Lat64ChainWear.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 157
Necrobump.

Who is using these with a bag other than the Lat pro? Thinking about getting a pair to throw on a crunch box or innova deluxe and am wondering how they'll fare...thanks.

Necrobump.

Who is using these with a bag other than the Lat pro? Thinking about getting a pair to throw on a crunch box or innova deluxe and am wondering how they'll fare...thanks.

Ive been using them on a fade tourney since january and they have been great. I play at least 3 times a week, usually every day, and they seem much more durable than the bag itself. I have them adjusted so the bag sits in my lower back. I am 6'1, 190 for reference purposes.

They are okay, I had them on a Lat Pro bag. If I had it to do over again I would go with the Phenix Quads.. Much better in my opinion.........

They are okay, I had them on a Lat Pro bag. If I had it to do over again I would go with the Phenix Quads.. Much better in my opinion.........

:thmbup: Seriously I've had Innova Back straps, DGA Gel Strapz, Fade Weather Guard Straps & Lat 64 straps & nothing comes close to the Quad Shocks I currently have.

My Lat64 straps are coming apart in the middle of the strap! Purchased in January.

attachment.php

AlexD243 do you see this?^ This happened to me also but way worse.

Might have to invest in these..

:wall: Please don't, us DGCR members are here to help you. Get Quad Shocks just read the thread you posted. The extra $ you spend on the Quads are worth it b/c they last forever I know guys who still have theres for over 5 years+. Pay $20-30 for any other straps than the Quads & you will have to replace them way before the Quads. All in all get the Quads.

To be fair, Quadshocks have had numerous bad runs that rendered straps unusable after only 1 round of use.

I have some of the old style Quads and have never had a single problem, they have been on 2 different bags now and have been heavily used for about 4 years... but a friend of mine bought a brand new pair (new style quads) last summer and after 1 round the elastic shock unraveled and fell apart completely, and Phenix would not replace them.

I just got a set of these straps to go along with a VooDoo Mojo because the Straight jackets are out of stock. First impression is one of good quality, though I do have a nitpick. The cordura used to wrap the edging is very rough. After my first day using them, my arms were pretty raw from the friction of taking the bag off and on. A quick feel test shows that while the material in this area is thicker than that on friends DD and Innova straps, theirs are not rough. I've been spending time while watching TV at night rubbing the straps together to accelerate wear on this area to soften them up a bit. Other than that, mine seem decent so far.