• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

Latitude 64 said:
But after it beats in it will hold the curves better in low speed.

Curious as to the plastic here if there will be beating to be done.

Latitude 64 said:
discspeed said:
Tomas,

Tell us some more about this new Jesper sig disc that you guys are working on. What's the goal with this mold? Thanks.

It´s a new midrange

The goal is to make a little bit slower midrange than the Core and Medius. We would also like it to be good for curve shots, like holding the curves longer. Core and especially Medius have the tendency to fade out from turns even if they are old and scruffy.

Small or large diameter? :)

tumpsi said:
a latitude roc in the works... :p

And an Amen! from the congregation!!

Tuned a bit more for approach targeting than driving, in the world's best plastic.

I'm beginning to think there will never be a roc replacement. It seems like that is the one disc I cannot ween myself off of. But if I'll give anyone a chance it will be Lat

The Wrist said:
I'm beginning to think there will never be a roc replacement. It seems like that is the one disc I cannot ween myself off of. But if I'll give anyone a chance it will be Lat

Crutch.

Tomas, will all the GL molds be available in all colors eventually?

discspeed said:
Roc Lover said:
as stable as a drone? is that what youre saying?

No, that's not what he's saying. Slightly more stable than the Core, but slower. The Drone is way more stable than the Core.

IMO, my slightly domey core flies similar to my ranchos, maybe a lil faster, but less reliable.

I realize how stable the drone is compared to the core, but i consider the core to be stable when thrown correctly so anything similar would be redundant to me. That is why i assumed it would be an overstable type mid, because i think the core could be a very versatile disc much like a roc (similar, but not alike).

Also, I am interested in the small or large diameter question

New midrange diameter 21.6-21.7cm

All Gold line discs will be available in these colors
Orange
Pink
Blue
silver metallic
Yellow
White

Some odd colors might appear as well, like;
Gold
Purple metallic
Red metallic
Copper
apricot (Core)
Blue-green
Black

Latitude 64 said:
New midrange diameter 21.6-21.7cm

All Gold line discs will be available in these colors
Orange
Pink
Blue
silver metallic
Yellow
White

Some odd colors might appear as well, like;
Gold
Purple metallic
Red metallic
Copper
apricot (Core)
Blue-green
Black

Can you maybe swap those two lists around? :mrgreen:

Jeronimo said:
The Wrist said:

Crutch.

not Crutch..... Clutch!

Jeronimo said:
colombo117 said:
Just ordered a red opto 171g. XXX from Dynamic Discs, looking forward to throwing this one.

Post a pic when you get it!

Just got it in. It feels nice. The plastic is nice and firm. The disc is pretty flat also.
The edge was razor sharp, but I sanded it down and it is super smooth.
Can't wait to throw it this spring.

Pictures are not working I will fix it later.

see how tasty this looks? :mrgreen:

black pures....please 8)

IMG_3789.jpg

Shoulda left the stamp on! I dyed my zero Pure blue the other day, but it looks like a gray-blue sludge now. Perfect for chain grabbin'.

Latest posts