• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

Aye, I like the name as well. Just waiting for a reply from my favourite vendor about when they hit their shelves :p

Frank Delicious said:
I expect to see a QOTSA Go with the Flow dye on one of those.

If I end up liking the disc, I'll get a dye to match my core. Shitty photo of it, but this thing looks badass in the sun...

ImportedPhotos00012.jpg

what'shisname said:
If I end up liking the disc, I'll get a dye to match my core. Shitty photo of it, but this thing looks badass in the sun...

Any difference in stability between opto and GL with the cores?

turso said:
what'shisname said:

Any difference in stability between opto and GL with the cores?

I don't find them to be hugely different, but if pressed, I'd say that the optos are a tick more stable.

Hi guys!

About the name Flow :)

Here in Sweden we sometimes talk about having a good flow...(flyt in swedish) That means you are in the "zone", everything goes well and easy. So from our point of view it´s a good name :D But like all names on a product, some like it, some don´t :wink:

We´re shipping them out now...

dig the name and the pseudo graf style stamp.......cant wait to give one a toss.....in fact id like that very same opaque pink one there, i have a river in that plastic and it is awesome

How long will i have to wait to get to throw a FLOW?!?! I am new-ish to disc golf and have never had to wait for a disc to be released to throw it much less had to wait for it to be shipped from a different continent!!! A week, a month, a year? Seriously; I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in regards to the flow being like a river+halo, is the rim as slanted as the halo if at all? Also is it a shallower rim like the halo? This sort of sounds like a wraith to me maybe with less fade would that be accurate?

EL-KABONG! said:
Luke said:
All Lat discs are actually shipped to Nebraska, then distributed.

This may seem backwards, but it's not.

bsdectector.jpg

We get ours directly from Sweden...But most go to Discovering the World, and I believe that is in Neb.

What kind of plastic is Gold Line closest to? I know that opto is kinda like Discraft Cryztal but haven't held a gold line yet. Is it like Star/ESP or something totally different?

like a really stiff star plastic at first, when it breaks in it feels really nice. I think its more durable than star but takes awhile to get as flexible all the GL discs ive fondled are pretty stiff out of the box. Also at first theyre a little less grippy than star, but unless its wet its not going to hurt your grip or anything

Latest posts