• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Easy Go Backpack

Good review but I still wouldn't buy it until I heard experienced feedback on the tipping issue.

Good review but I still wouldn't buy it until I heard experienced feedback on the tipping issue.
Granted i only played around with it for a little bit but it was very stable i would even say more stable than my upd shift

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Anybody test this bad boy out yet?

It's definitely in the running for a bag to pick up for my caddy to carry. :thmbup: I could be completely off base, I just feel like the exposed, slotted designs like this, the Fossa Skinny, and the UPD Shift would be really easy to use for that purpose.

They also seem great for those 3500-4500' rounds where you throw nothing but putters and a couple mids. I have a nutsac, but sometimes I want more water, especially in the summer, and I don't want to carry multiple items.

Pricey for sure. I don't understand why someone won't just make a normalish looking backpack bag with a smaller capacity. Scale dow a grip or ranger by 40 percent and I'm in.
And yes I know grip c14 is much smaller but still enormous

I recently picked up a Sniper backpack and love it. It holds around 17 in the main compartment and 1 in the top. Storage is a little smaller than the larger bags, but I think that is to be expected for wanting a smaller bag, especially at the price point of $60.

Definitely prefer the design over the upd shift and the fossa skinny. Now just have to wait to see some in-depth reviews and it might just replace my shift.

Hmmm 30% less capacity, next to no storage, and it feels like wearing a 4x4 on your back. No thanks, I'll keep my Shift!! :D

I think this and the Skinny are just super awkward looking.

They are. I tried one on the other day and felt absurd wearing it. It is light. That's about all it has going for it IMO.

Pricey for sure. I don't understand why someone won't just make a normalish looking backpack bag with a smaller capacity. Scale dow a grip or ranger by 40 percent and I'm in.
And yes I know grip c14 is much smaller but still enormous

Someone does. It's called... The UPD Shift. :thmbup:

While I like the design. I'm a brand loyalist and will stick with my Shift.

ME TOO. Between my Shift and my Gecko, I feel like I have the 2 best bags (for me) on the market. ;)

Hmmm 30% less capacity, next to no storage, and it feels like wearing a 4x4 on your back. No thanks, I'll keep my Shift!! :D

Granted everyone has their own opinion but for me the ez go has quite a few advantages

Doesn't sag
Is stable empty or completely full
Two water bottle holders that I can reach while wearing
Umbrella/stool holder
Can take out and put in a single disc easier
Top and bottom pockets that are easy to access unlike the shifts front pocket
Has slots for easy access for score card and pencils

Comfort wise for me
Ezgo 8/10
Shift 8/10 would be a 9 but the hip flap pockets annoy me

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I gotta say, I think the biggest thing the Easy Go has going for it for my personal needs is the double water bottle capacity. Not only am I a huge guy who drinks like a camel, but I share that water with my caddie if they're carrying the bag, obviously. So having a full 40oz bottle for both of us is a great selling point.

I'm pretty torn, honestly. Fossa and UPD bags will do the trick, but here comes this thing a month before I was going to make a decision, which looks like it was practically made to retrieve discs off someone's back.

I'd love to hear further opinions on people who've worn more than one and how they sat on their back/weight distribution, but I know that is a pretty small group of people who've tried them at the moment. I definitely see some conflict of opinion though, so we may have to just end up choosing on a guess.

Last edited:
I really like these, got to check one out at the local shop and they are pretty nice. The biggest draw back I noticed was that it doesnt have a handle at the top to carry it by/ pick it up to put on. Its awkward bending down to pick it up by the shoulder strap. These are also 30$ more than the Commander which is really going to be this bags competitor as most shops don't sell the Shift. I do love the big pockets and easy verticle access this bag offers and may still buy one instead of a Shift with xmas cash.

I've used one now for a couple of rounds and really like the bag. My other bag is a DG luxury E2 but I think I will replace it full time with the Easy Go. I'm an intermediate player who plays mostly casual rounds.

For one, I don't need more than 12 discs so the Easy Go is a perfect fit. I like to carry lots of extra stuff like rain coat, snacks, hat, retriever, etc. so I was worried about losing storage space switching from the Luxury to the Easy Go but so far I'm surviving to storage shortage and come summer I won't need to carry extra layers.

I only carry one water bottle so the extra bottle holder is not needed. Right now I keep a birdie bag and some junk in the extra water bottle holder. Perhaps its to soon to tell, but, I kind of miss the putter pocket of the Luxury bag.

The bag is tall and is a bit tippy at first but the tippy-ness went away once I got used to setting it down correctly and is a nonissue. If it does happen to tip over all the discs are locked in place and nothing spills out.

The height of the bag is what makes it so comfortable, and it is super comfy. The weight distributes much better than any other bag I've tried. That and the fat straps (the exact same as the luxury) makes the Easy Go the real "luxury" bag as far as comfort. One person in this thread mentioned there is no top handle. There is a top handle. It is built into the top of the shoulder straps and works just fine. This is important to me because I suffer from a bad back.

I'm a Virgo so I love having an individual slot for every disc. My OCD is neutralized by having a home for every disc. Also, the slots make it easy to see with one glance if any discs got left behind.

One bonus advantage I noticed was the top of the bag is flat and easy to set discs and such on top like a small table. The sloped Luxury bag top doesn't allow this. I never realized what I've been missing all this time.

The headphone hole seems silly to me so I plan to add a d-ring or something to add a carabiner for hat, towel, bag tags, etc. I'm thinking I can add one of these rings with a locking nut and washer. I do wish Latitude 64 had more d-rings on their bags.

I hope My review helps you folks on the fence. I have zero regrets getting this bag and recommend it for anyone who can survive with 12 discs or less.

:clap::thmbup::D

Aaaand... sold :)

For us, the biggest concern with these tall, slot-style bags is comfort and stability since a caddie will be wearing them almost constantly, but it sounds like you've had no problems in those categories. Definitely leaning this way now.

Thanks for the review!!

Last edited:
For one, I don't need more than 12 discs so the Easy Go is a perfect fit.

Great review of what looks like an awesome bag! I am almost ready to upgrade to a bigger bag than my Fade Crunch, so the Easy Go is not for me. I have discs I want to bag but don't have the room for. How did you like the Luxury bag? I've been looking at it or a Commander (a friend has one that he loves).

Latest posts