• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Laverne & Shirley H.O.D. 5/25/11

there's only one picture and no other info available. why are you giving him a hard time?

I know right? :p

did you look at hole info and hit the drop down for #5? and i posted this long ago in the link section. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/223/15168763.pdf

Yeah, I saw that.

youre missing info Snappyfingers. im kinda disappionted. theres 3 pin placements (altho it may actually be 4). and theres two pads.

The reason I didn't include all that other information is that there is only ONE picture of that hole. Considering this whole H.O.D. exercise is meant to be FUN, I didn't bother adding other all that other info that would only confuse everyone as there are no supporting pictures.

since you are so knowledgeable maybe you should start posting HOD instead :thmbup:

Or, go and take more photos of that course and post them on the course page. That way, when this course comes up again on H.O.D., we'll have up to 6 different shots to comment on, with supporting pictures.

Not that it matters, but I feel like I'm one of the more thorough H.O.D. posters.

Short
1. Teebird
2. Wizard
3. Chains!
4. :)

Long
1. Striker
2. Wizard
3. Chains!
4. :hfive:

Short, voodoo or buzzz, long, buzzz or glow gazelle.

Played this hole yesterday, both teepads.

Short: Classic ROC dx..........Birdie - 25ft left of of pin, Aviar P&A dx
Long: Champ Teebird...........Par - Posted up short to the left about 50ft, missed putt low w/Rhyno dx.

Last edited:
that was a fun tournament. im so glad we didnt have to play brown deer on saturday like you guys did. that course is hard enough without the rain.

I had to play 6,7,8, and 9 all during the pouring rain plus a few others. After I got done with that death stretch it stopped raining. Go figure.

Since what I'm seeing is the long and not the short, I would take out an assassin, they're all pretty mug the same weight/ stage of wear, and throw a hyzer through the gap I see between he bare trees to the right about 15-20ft high. It would hopefully land about where the tree with leaves to the right is. From there id break out an aviars, wind and obstacles depend on which one exactly, but I'm confident in a 3.

Wraith off of both tees, Wayne?

10.jpg

Party on, Garth!