• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Discs...some sweet plastic!!

A less stable speed 14 is in the works and hopefully I will have some for you guys next month, awesome to see and read these posts. I will have to make sure the Rico's are checking these threads out more.

To be honest, the first time I watched the video I thought it was cool and didn't think much about it other then that bag looked unique. Then I heaard that the bag was a legacy bag in the works. Surprised me, I was like wow I need to ask steve more questions on products. I had only asked about discs and here they have a bag. I probably wouldn't of known unless I saw this video or next time I walked in there pro shop. I will start asking about basket and bags tomorrow for sure, I know about the clothing alittle. We need to find someone on here to promote legacy disc golf gear, I will take care of the discs.lol

To be honest, the first time I watched the video I thought it was cool and didn't think much about it other then that bag looked unique. Then I heaard that the bag was a legacy bag in the works. Surprised me, I was like wow I need to ask steve more questions on products. I had only asked about discs and here they have a bag. I probably wouldn't of known unless I saw this video or next time I walked in there pro shop. I will start asking about basket and bags tomorrow for sure, I know about the clothing alittle. We need to find someone on here to promote legacy disc golf gear, I will take care of the discs.lol

Ok Steve said it wasnt a legacy bag, just a custom built one for him by a friend from Huntington beach.Don't expect to see bags and baskets until at least next year if that soon. Also the next run of rampages will be made in 2 weeks. Legacy is really spending the next few weeks perfecting there other two plastic lines. Steve mentioned that 500+ Rampages were sold at worlds.
sorry brah, just though his legacy bag should fill up with legacy as he builds the company

Rampages to be at Sylmar on Aug. 15

FYI, I played at Sylmar today (Sunday, Aug. 14) and according to the guy in the pro shop (Bamba's bro-in-law, as I recall), they will be receiving a bunch of Rampages tomorrow (Monday). He didn't have any other details, except that they would be available Monday and he thought the price would be either $15 or $15.99.

Bamba's brother in law does work at the pro shop and since the shop carries the clothing, its about time they carry the discs.

FYI, I played at Sylmar today (Sunday, Aug. 14) and according to the guy in the pro shop (Bamba's bro-in-law, as I recall), they will be receiving a bunch of Rampages tomorrow (Monday). He didn't have any other details, except that they would be available Monday and he thought the price would be either $15 or $15.99.

Legacy plastic rocks, great grip and man does the rampage glide for being so fast and overstable. I normally throw about 300ish and don't have near enough arm to throw it, but I was tossing it in a field and was quite surprised that I was able to get it out to the 300 mark. If you have the arm and are in the market for a new distance driver, grab the Rampage.

i know its a no excuses but its got legacy on it, so fill that sucker up with legacy !!!, i just want to see more discs than the rampage !!! lol

there coming, with most plastic companies it takes 6-8 weeks to get plastics so you have to order in advance. There designing another driver and then you will see the steve rico putter.

i know its a no excuses but its got legacy on it, so fill that sucker up with legacy !!!, i just want to see more discs than the rampage !!! lol

I know about the clothing alittle. We need to find someone on here to promote legacy disc golf gear, I will take care of the discs.lol

get me some info on shirts hats towels Etc. and i will wear them every time i go play and out around town....people notice me , due to my big beard!!...i will be that guy in the Carolina's....i travel from columbus ohio to tampa FLA throughout the year visiting family also.... :hfive:

I think we're gonna need someone a little closer to socal man. Lion get someone out there on this. I showed my rampage to my local shop owner and he hadn't even heard of them, lets get the word out to the midwest (and the rest of the country).

Latest posts