• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 6th release the RIVAL, its coming

Yeah I will draw names on Friday and let the winners know. It's my day off, slacking sorry. If works slow I will do it tonight.

This noodle arm can test and write a review.

Nah I just didn't know if there were an update to the disc . I may hold out on buying another disc till it comes out . I'd love one in pinnacle

I feel left out here. All of you guys getting a chance to maybe test it? Well give me a shot at it and I'll see how many trees it can hit. I bounced a Star Firebird off of a big grader from about 200' yesterday. The basket was on top. No ace... But I'm all about testing discs. I'll tell you what it looks like when someone with a noodle arm and OAT throws it down a wooded fairway :D.

I would be thrilled to test it. I would love to compare it with a leopard, teebird, avenger ss, river, firebird, xl and all the other fairway drivers I have!
Keep up the good work.

Winners:

General scales
Schleppy
Discgolfcrazy
Ejvogie

If I get an extra I will draw a 5th winner. When I get these I will mail them out to the winner.

When will we see these on shelves or protos floating around? Any disc you can compare it to like the ghost is a better roc etc....

sweet.. cant wait to hear what you fellas have to say about it ... sad to say but havent throw or felt any legacy plastic yet.. dont really have it around here but i still could have snagged one online but havent had much extra flow lately :eek:

It's cool that you do this stuff lion. I'm interested to hear the reviews. Legacy stuff is getting pretty popular here in MN. Seeing a lot of Cannons, Ghosts, and Clutches flying around.

It's cool that you do this stuff lion. I'm interested to hear the reviews. Legacy stuff is getting pretty popular here in MN. Seeing a lot of Cannons, Ghosts, and Clutches flying around.

It has been a couple of months since I have put in any time at the store, but I remember Rampages really moving. I have been preaching non-stop about Icon Ghosts so I am sure that pushed a few out the door as well.

Congrats to the winners and be sure to let us know how they fly.

I'm shooting to mail these out late next week.

Latest posts