• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

lets see your glow bags !

I have one panel done. One more to go. Dam its bright. It lights up the whole room. One panel will chage four discs. It might be over kill making two panels.
IMAG2225_zpsbb74600d.jpg

Last edited:
my glow is my normal bag with the normal discs i always throw
glow wraith, glo flx buzzz, glow wasp, glow leopard and a glow gator that doesn't glow for sh1t. also have 3-4 led's tape on a few other discs. usually a fb, a fuse and my putter with one more.

I have one panel done. One more to go. Dam its bright. It lights up the whole room. One panel will chage four discs. It might be over kill making two panels.

no such thing as overkill when it comes to glow bags :thmbup:
my only problem with my bag is my light shines in my eyes some
killing your night vision a little and too much UV light is bad for your eyes

Did a quick test in the bag with one panel. Have second panel done. I just need to make brackets and finish wiring.
IMAG2228_zpsa309bc87.jpg

IMAG2230_zps92cd5c12.jpg

thats great, next you need some of the flexible mirror on the ends, the velcro holds it nice
plus it would cover/protect the wires nicely

why not use led's?

Those glow bag look real cool. I certainly can appreciate the work and the thought that goes into them. Kinda wanna try and build one myself, see how it turns out.

But I gotta ask, why not just tape led's onto your disc? Why even bother with glow discs?

Those glow bag look real cool. I certainly can appreciate the work and the thought that goes into them. Kinda wanna try and build one myself, see how it turns out.

But I gotta ask, why not just tape led's onto your disc? Why even bother with glow discs?

Why do some people listen to vinyl records? Some think its cool, some think better sound quality. Some would rather grab their IPod.

I prefer throwing my glow discs over my discs with tape/leds. It is only a little different, but mentally I feel that the tape/led's do affect the flight.

Here is an update. I will post the last pics when the connectors come next week. When its lit up in the bag its a big spot light.
Just hover the disc over the top of the bag. Only thing that sucks is it winter here in Minny.

IMAG2231_zpsebeee5f4.jpg

IMAG2284_zps0ab29fe2.jpg

IMAG2291_zps9bbe8133.jpg

IMAG2301_zps9b4ade4b.jpg

Man that's great
my only complaint about my bag is how.much it weighs with the lights and batts

Is it very heavy?

Also I switched from a crunch box, to a cooler backpack stool
And think your light set up would fit in one like it

that's sweet! Is there a top so you can close it and not blind everyone?

i might look into something like this. A little more info on the wiring would be awesome.

that is how i win at glow i blind the other players since they are better than i am!

;_)

For the top I just use the top cover. Works great. My buudy is going to build one. Its so nice not having to use a flashlight.

To answer a couple questions. The weight of the bag with 11 discs is 6.5lbs. Its not heavy at all.The length of the battery is about 6 hours. Also have a backup just in case. These batteries also have a on/off switch. I want to build another to fit in my grip bag. We will see.....

The bag is done. The last of the discs came. The Dominator, Vulcan, Avenger SS, Firebird, Teebird, Buzzz, Roc3, Comet, and a Wizard. It will hold two more drivers. I played a quick round and things went great. It cost a bit more than a UV flashlight. But its always nice to have a fun project.

IMAG3031_zpsba683b8f.jpg

The bag is done. The last of the discs came. The Dominator, Vulcan, Avenger SS, Firebird, Teebird, Buzzz, Roc3, Comet, and a Wizard. It will hold two more drivers. I played a quick round and things went great. It cost a bit more than a UV flashlight. But its always nice to have a fun project.

IMAG3031_zpsba683b8f.jpg

Wha-what? Where did you find a Glow Vulcan? I've been looking for one forever. Please help me score one.

I got a glow round in tonight. Its been a couple months. The bag is still working great. Current discs are a Vulcan, Dominator, Avenger SS, Firebird, Teebird, Buzzz, Roc3, Meteor and a Wizard. The Wizard is great. I charge it a couple times and it lasts all round.

IMAG4233_zps796add3a.jpg

Latest posts