• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Lime/Grey Flak3 package deal! CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscNutt123

Double Eagle Member
Some new adventures are on the horizon for me and it looks like DG is gonna take a backseat for a little while. I'm gonna sell my HyzerBomb Flak3 loaded with 21 slightly used discs. The 21 discs will make a solid setup for someone and they are premium discs, not DX (except for some of the putters). I will also include a golden retriever and a Dynamic Discs stool. I'm looking to get $250 for the package. Will sell the bag alone for $165 shipped.

Stiletto, Giant, Slaidi, Trespass, Renegade, Max, Wraith, XXX, Respecti, Resistor, F2, F3, Verdict, Suspect, Tursas, Jokeri, Panzer and 4 Judges.

7467D619-525C-4A9C-B633-0B64E41C0E5A-2439-000001A65221F279_zps802d5bb4.jpg

Last edited:
nice lot deal there dude.. i have a buddy that uses that same bag and some color too.. stellar bag

Why doesn't anyone like a mystery? This is a STEAL! You could sell the discs and nearly make the amount of the whole package.

Op be wise for not posting discs. This is a great deal as a total package.

Free bump!

I think it's your timing. If I didn't have Christmas presents to buy, I would've jumped on it yesterday. Nice list of plastic coming with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.