• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Looking for a good driver to improve form/overall distance

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Sounds like the Relay takes the cake. Looks like I'm probably going to pick a couple up.

Hell i might even pick up an Anode from what slowplastic was saying.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Anodes are a great straight flying putter. Can take some oomph too.I throw a soft proton all over the course, and i putt a firm electron. They are fantastic!!

I also 2nd the alias. Its my longer anode. Its dead straight as long as you throw it that way. My fave mid.

Drivers...the crave is a fantastic fairway. The relay is a decent choice too.

If you wanna get into something a touch faster, i cant speak highly enough of the insanity. Its my go to driver. It will def show your flaws tho. I love it.

Proxy, Alias for sure if you want neutral straight discs - as for driver ---ewwwff that's tough - neutron Amp? IDK the stability varies a lot - Inspire? IDK - I really like the Legacy Patriot for a neutral fairway but if MVP I'd say Inspire or Amp - or even some volts - and DD - Probably Insanity or Inertia - and stop there

Latest posts