• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Lots of unthrown premium plastic for YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I have WAY too much plastic sitting around doing nothing, and I will never be able to dye everything. Here's your chance to take advantage and get some sweet plastic!
All of these discs have been stored in my air-conditioned office, vertically(not stacked) and are rotated twice a week so they don't sit on the same edge. I don't know if this helps prevent any warping or not, but it's habit now.
The misprints are just that - misprinted stamps, some barely at that. I see no warping/bubbles/dents/dings/etc.
If they're marked 10/10 in the pics, that means NEVER BEEN THROWN. Of the discs below, only the MVP Vector has been thrown.

Paypal's really the prefered way I like to get down, but I will hear you on any payment or trades/ in person. I will listen to trades.

RED = SOLD

ESP Nuke - bubblegum pink - $12
ESP Impact - bubblegum pink w tourney stamp - $12
The "ESP Pule" is a Pulse, as can be seen in the pic. The Pule is NOT a new disc - $11
Z XL - $11
Z Force w mistamped tourney stamp - $11
ESP Buzzz - yellow w/ nice purple stamp - $12
Z Tracker - $11
Avenger SS w/ rainbow-y reflective stamp - $11

5954460016_9cb5c1fe1e_b.jpg

KC Pro Roc - $9
DX Roc w/ CAC/ PIAS red stamp - $9
Champion double stamp Leopard - bright pink with RAINBOW Asia Open stamp(pic doesn't show how rainbow-y the stamp is) - $11
MVP Vector first run, clear, used for maybe 4 throws, one round, 9/10 - $11
Vibram Summit - cherry red - $13
Vibram Summit - dark green - $13
5954458474_a77252297c_b.jpg

Last edited:
you still need a third for this weekend brotha? interested in a couple of them but hurting on paypal till this friday.. Leopard for sure..

you still need a third for this weekend brotha? interested in a couple of them but hurting on paypal till this friday.. Leopard for sure..

Still not certain about this weekend for the triple Ian, I want to but I know it's gonna be blazing hot and I could use an extra day of not working to catch up on some dyes.
If you want the Leopard just let me know, I'll pull it and you can pay Friday.

yeah brotha that would be awesome if you can hold for me id appreciate it :thmbup: .. yeah im still a lil uncertain too.. it is supposed to humid and near 100 tho lol.. i just dont have anyone else to pair with so would have to join up w/ some others

Buried! Still lots of plastic here, thread got buried, get what you want while they're hot hot HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts