• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Lucid vs Fusion Warden?

Jbultman

Birdie Member
Which one is the straightest? No turn no fade, point shoot. Hold any angle you throw it on

They're both great but if I had to choose I would go with my beat in Fuzion Burst Warden. It wants to go straight, always.

The lucid is pretty forgiving as well though. The difference in flight is not big, I'd go with whatever feels best in the hand for you.

I'm not a Warden thrower but I do throw predominately Trilogy molds. Generally speaking, there really isn't much of a difference between Lucid and Fuzion in terms of flight characteristics. You need to grab a Moonshine if you want to start to see a marginally different flight, or Lucid-X for something truly different.

I have the warden in prime, classic burst, soft, fusion, and lucid. I absolutely hate fusion, it doesn't even feel like the same disc to me.

My vote is classic burst for straightest warden. Retro is very close to the classic burst.

I swear the lucid is actually the same stability, but a little less glide. I see this in my opto pure compared to retro pure as well.

For reference, I can throw the warden 240-260 on a frozen rope with little effort. The warden has a decent amount of forward progression when trying to fade. Be careful when putting, that glide works against you.

I'm not a Warden thrower but I do throw predominately Trilogy molds. Generally speaking, there really isn't much of a difference between Lucid and Fuzion in terms of flight characteristics. You need to grab a Moonshine if you want to start to see a marginally different flight, or Lucid-X for something truly different.

I have the warden in prime, classic burst, soft, fusion, and lucid. I absolutely hate fusion, it doesn't even feel like the same disc to me.

My vote is classic burst for straightest warden. Retro is very close to the classic burst.

I swear the lucid is actually the same stability, but a little less glide. I see this in my opto pure compared to retro pure as well.

For reference, I can throw the warden 240-260 on a frozen rope with little effort. The warden has a decent amount of forward progression when trying to fade. Be careful when putting, that glide works against you.

I actually did end up getting a Lucid Moonshine Warden and that's what has started this whole thing! It's a nice, comfy, reliably overstable throwing putter.
Ive carried a lucid judge previously and it was great but it was beat.. Can't find it in my stacks, must've sold it when I switched to p-line p2s.
Looks like it's a lucid then, beat it in and throw it until I like it haha
P2s are 275-290 for me

What do you mean by the lucid is the same stability?

I actually did end up getting a Lucid Moonshine Warden and that's what has started this whole thing! It's a nice, comfy, reliably overstable throwing putter.
Ive carried a lucid judge previously and it was great but it was beat.. Can't find it in my stacks, must've sold it when I switched to p-line p2s.
Looks like it's a lucid then, beat it in and throw it until I like it haha
P2s are 275-290 for me

What do you mean by the lucid is the same stability?

I meant that I don't really see a difference in the lucid and classic blend, interestingly, the lat 64 pure I have in retro and opto exhibit the same quality. I am going to order a new lucid warden though to see if mine is just beat in really good. It is a few months old.

My Lucid-X is flippier than my classic and classic blend, which is bizarre. Did I get a freak or are they not as OS as everyone thought they would be?

This flies like a shorter Buzzz SS

Latest posts