• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Maybe I'm Trying Too Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Soft Magnet has been sold!

4aBCna7.jpg

Vibram Solace, Firm, 174g. Brand Spanking New. $14 (includes shipping)

Last edited:
oR9sBbl.jpg

Brand New Discraft Tournament Bag! For the low, low price of $30 (shipping including Teddy Brosevelts!) this snazzy bag is ready to carry your choicest plastic. This bag is black, the most slimming and baddest of colors! It has a rain fly, a putter pocket, a drink holder, velcro dividers and a 100% guarantee to kick ass all over the course!*

*Not an actual guarantee
**bag does not include discs, towel and bottle of water

Best thing since sliced bread. Great adds sell, good luck and this is how ever fsot thread should be from now on :) Meme's for me.

What if I want to giddy down instead?

That Austin Powers advertisement for the Discraft bag, oooooooo myyyyyyyy

As soon as you put something up I want I'm buying cause you make the best threads on DGCR Marketplace

ntgbYtP.jpg

The Soft Magnet is the putter of choice of men that know something about putters. Soft, smooth yet firm enough for most, the Soft Magnet caresses the chains and penetrates the hole with ease, satisfying the scorecard in any occasion. This Magnet is textured for his and her pleasure alike. If you don't want putting to become too easy than this putter is not for you.

10/10 brand new, green, sticker weight* is 173-174g all for the low, low price of $8.00

As always, shipping included.

*actual weight may vary, scale weight available to serious inquiries.

First time seeing this. Well done BroD:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.