• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
There are loads of McBeth fans out there. Just go to any big tournament to a round where McBeth is not on the lead card. It doesn't matter if he's on the 2nd card or the 5th. His card will always draw a crowd that rivals the one watching the lead card. And we're just talking people who are local to the area and have time to make it to the tournament here. I mean, if it's not to support McBeth, why the heck does anybody make the effort to buy McPro Aviars? I get that the plastic is a little firmer than a regular Aviar, but they're also way more expensive and you've either got to make a $75 order or pay shipping. I'm pretty sure anyone who says these things fly out of the pro shop like ice in the desert for any other reason than people supporting McBeth are either haters or just fooling themselves.

I don't think that's his point.

And most people are buying them to support McBeth.

Yeah makes sense. And every time I buy a *DS and a Champ TB I only do it to support Avery and Climo, not because of how the disc flies. Also I only pay taxes because I want to support the road crews I drive by every summer.

There are loads of McBeth fans out there. Just go to any big tournament to a round where McBeth is not on the lead card. It doesn't matter if he's on the 2nd card or the 5th. His card will always draw a crowd that rivals the one watching the lead card. And we're just talking people who are local to the area and have time to make it to the tournament here. I mean, if it's not to support McBeth, why the heck does anybody make the effort to buy McPro Aviars? I get that the plastic is a little firmer than a regular Aviar, but they're also way more expensive and you've either got to make a $75 order or pay shipping. I'm pretty sure anyone who says these things fly out of the pro shop like ice in the desert for any other reason than people supporting McBeth are either haters or just fooling themselves.

Or people just like snatching them up and flipping them to people foolish enough to overpay to think they are part of the in crowd.

Or maybe people on these forums just can't see the marketing through the trees.

Or people just like snatching them up and flipping them to people foolish enough to overpay to think they are part of the in crowd.

U must be a Discraft guy. ;)

Haters gonna hate. :thmbup:

I guess I'm in the minority here but if/when I buy som McPros it will be because I love stiff Aviars. I get tired of ordering DX Aviars and receiving soft ones.

I could not care any less whose name is stamped on there, nor do I care if I'm supporting anyone's DG campaign.

I honestly was just explaining to the person who was sad to see 3x. Real 4x will come too.

Innova isnt stupid.

I guess I'm in the minority here but if/when I buy som McPros it will be because I love stiff Aviars. I get tired of ordering DX Aviars and receiving soft ones.

Have you tried a "Classic Aviar"? I work at a Pro Shop, and I'm holding a McPro & Classic & stock DX Aviar. Same disc, but the McPro and Classic have the same stiff feel to them.

Have you tried a "Classic Aviar"? I work at a Pro Shop, and I'm holding a McPro & Classic & stock DX Aviar. Same disc, but the McPro and Classic have the same stiff feel to them.

no... I have heard they are stiffer so I have them in my shopping cart; I'll definitely buy them next time I 'm checking out.
Thanks for the tip!

I just came here to say Mcbeth is so fun to watch kill courses. I'm a huge fan of his skills and can't help but root for him. Big admiration for his mental game as well.

Side note: I'm a MVP gyro junkie

no... I have heard they are stiffer so I have them in my shopping cart; I'll definitely buy them next time I 'm checking out.
Thanks for the tip!

I use the classics as a backup to a beat in mcpro. Similar feel, but the classic is somehow less stable.

I just came here to say Mcbeth is so fun to watch kill courses. I'm a huge fan of his skills and can't help but root for him. Big admiration for his mental game as well.

Side note: I'm a MVP gyro junkie

My hat's off to you for being an MVP fan willing to root for other companies' pros and not just hate on Innova. :clap::clap::clap:

Personally, I throw mostly Innova, but I usually root for Ricky or JohnE or Jerm if they're anywhere close.