• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Michigan State University Glow Rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

savoieer

I am the Vice President of the MSU Disc Golf Club, and we are selling Glow Rocs as a fundraiser. We are hoping to raise enough funds to replace 3 missing baskets on our course.

Here is a picture of the Roc: http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w663/esavoie32/glowroc_zps924c120b.jpg

Most of them are max weight, but there are a few lower weights. They all have the same green stamp.

$15 shipped for the Rocs - deals on multiples. Thank you!

Also I presume that these are Rancho's but I have seen several of the tourney or CFR stamp DX rocs in SM mold too so thought it was worth asking.... If they do happen to be San Marinos (or if you have that option on the next order), please PM me as I will get a few buddies together and prob pick up a small lot from you. Thanks

The Rocs each have a sticker on them saying "Glow DX Roc". On the nipple, they are parked "R" in pen. They are not flat top, and have a dome typical of a regular DX Roc. I am not sure how to verify whether they are Rancho or San Marino, but the patent imprinted on the bottom of the flight plate reads "INNOVA - CHAMPION DISCS, INC. RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA. U.S.A. 91730"

GripLock13, if you know how to verify which mold I currently have, I would appreciate it. If it turns out that they are Rancho, I would look into ordering San Marino for the next order. Thanks.

No worries. There are 3 different Roc molds made at different factories. The others would either read San Marino or Ontario in place of Rancho Cocumunga depending on which location (and therefor mold) they were produced at. So it is a Rancho. Generally speaking the Ontarios are more understable but have much more glide and the Ranchos are the most stable. But that of course can vary by run like anything else. The SMs are usually a good in between. Much appreciated.

I forget sometimes that you Michigan folk are all hung up on Discraft :D Thanks brother, appreciate it.

I know this is an old thread. But just a shot in the dark, are these still available? Or were the baskets replaced already.

I know this is an old thread. But just a shot in the dark, are these still available? Or were the baskets replaced already.

Last Activity: 01-29-2014 12:24 PM

Best bet would be a private message and hope he checks his email.

I am in support of this. the holes missing baskets on your course are a pretty bad buzz kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.