• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Midrange

I carry a champ gator, 4 rocs - 3 KC and a DX flat top, from new to well broken in
and two DX stingrays, one broken in, one almost broken for touch shots.

I've thrown lots of shots with all 3 molds, DX and KC have better grip than the Star/champ plastics, so I've taken to Roc and Stingray cycling. I used to throw sharks and have three aces on one champ spider. Pick what feels good in your hand in plastic that feels good to you.

I love KC Rocs, but can't stand the KC Aviar plastic...

I get that, Some plastics do not work for a disc molds. Innova keeps using certain plastics some molds when they do not work well with that plastic.

I get that, Some plastics do not work for a disc molds. Innova keeps using certain plastics some molds when they do not work well with that plastic.

I wouldn't say the KC Aviar is a failure though, but it doesn't feel as comfortable for me. Half the people I play with bag a champ Roc3, but for me, the plastic doesn't feel as comfortable...

I wouldn't say the KC Aviar is a failure though, but it doesn't feel as comfortable for me. Half the people I play with bag a champ Roc3, but for me, the plastic doesn't feel as comfortable...

I get it, My brother does not like Star or G Star Plastic odd since he likes ESP and I do not like G Star except for approach discs and putters. The longer discs midrange on up it seems weird to use such gummy/grippy plastic. I like the plastic to be only as gummy/grippy as Champion gets in the summertime when it is hot out for anything past a approach disc and or Putter. a driver can be floppy as long as it is not gummy/grippy.

Latest posts