• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Midranges for distance

How far can you throw your mids?

• 100ft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150ft

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 200ft

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • 250ft

Votes: 39 37.9%
  • 300ft

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • 350ft

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • 400ft

• 450ft

• Total voters
well i cant throw 350' consistently but i can throw about 330' consistently. ive had plenty of mid shots over 350 but they arnt common.

I'm knocking on the door of 300. 275 is probably my consistent distance with controlled lines. That's with Rocs. When I had a Stingray, that would go 300 nicely with a big S.

I'm knocking on the door of 300. 275 is probably my consistent distance with controlled lines. That's with Rocs. When I had a Stingray, that would go 300 nicely with a big S.

I've had that with an old DX Stingray but not lately. I've started turning them over too hard somehow after going back to disc down to re-correct form. Im doing something wrong from when I was throwing just the Banger and Leopard that I am not catching so I think its time I go back and do it again and for longer.

Most of my mids I get out to about 225, 230 on a good throw. My Cobra I can get out to about 250 with a solid throw.

Havn't hit the field for a looooooonnnnnnngggg time so I just happened to be going by a baseball field with 15 minutes to spare the other day.

Took an ESP XL and an ESP Buzzz out of my bag. I was hitting about 280 with the XL and 250 with the Buzzz. Not bad since I've been stuck on 300 and havn't practiced all winter.

Then something wierd happened. I cranked my Buzzz 300 ft. It was just a beautiful throw. Right after that my XL decided to take a huge dump on me and sky hyzer spike the next couple of shots.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.