• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mike C Stamped MVP Servos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
-All discs are MVP Neutron Servos with my stamp, weights and colors specified
-Post which # you want and I will PM you payment info
-20$ shipped
-Signature by request

Thanks for your support!

R1 166 dark purple (SOLD - BLUEBELLS)
R2 167 light blue (SOLD - THIRDOPTICS)
R3 166 yellow (SOLD - remember2morrow)
R4 167 orange (SOLD - DELAVEAGABEAST)
R5 166 pink (PENDING - laramiecarlson)
R6 175 orange (SOLD - XLHAMMY)
R7 175 red
R8 175 pink (SOLD LOGAN20)
R9 175 yellow / green (SOLD - DELAVEAGABEAST)
R10 167 white (SOLD - LUNASOL)

If your disc is marked as sold, the funds have been received and the disc will be mailed out ASAP.

Last edited:
Bump. I know it's the holidays and you were having some phone/internet issues, but can we get an update?

Your box is still full and I held off on buying a servo to get the mike C stamp, but I need to pay before I can get it:D

Thanks bro

Bump. I know it's the holidays and you were having some phone/internet issues, but can we get an update?

Your box is still full and I held off on buying a servo to get the mike C stamp, but I need to pay before I can get it:D

Thanks bro

I'm sorry about the delays. Internet issues resolved for now, and the holidays have passed. I'm working on going through my PM box now.

Ok, I'm PMing everyone payment info now. Looks like there is one max weight one left from this post.

Once I get everything squared away with this set, I have more Servos, eclipse soft putters and eclipse Volts I will be posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts