• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Mike needs your CE Aviars and Omegas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cali

* Ace Member *
My collection is coming along pretty well so far. I've already crossed 3 off of my list I thought would be the more difficult to acquire over some others I'm still looking for. Here is an un-deffinitive list of everything out there and I have marked the ones I have with the boxes next to them checked off.

[ ]2000 Disc Golf Championships(gold, yeah right)
[ ]2001 Texas State Championships
[X]2001 Brent Hambrick Memorial Open
[X]2001 Fort Steilacoom Open
[ ]2001 Masters Cup (yellow)
[X]2001 Master Cup (gold)
[X]2001 PDGA Amateur Championships
[ ]2001 Texas 10 Charity Tour (I pretty much have one of these from a local he is just being stubborn about selling it to me lol)
[ ]2001 Caldecott Open (Really wanna knock this one out, will pay high value for one)
[X]2001 Las Vegas Halloween Classic (Hard to find!!)
[X]2001 KC Wide Open
[X]2001 Southern Nationals
[X]2001 World Disc Games (Hero)
[X]2001 US Masters
[ ]2002 US Masters (small stamp, really rare)
[X]2002 US Masters
[ ]2002 Pro Worlds
[ ]2007 US Masters (stamped and sold through Mark Molnar on DGV)
[ ]Kangaroo Crossing (Only seen one ever, collection of Uncle Bob)
[ ]ZoneDriven (Only seen Omegas in different colors, don't know if the Aviar yellow exists but I'd prefer one like that)
[ ]Blank (This one is going to be next to impossible)

Also looking for various colors of CE Omegas! Mainly just want the yellow one to match the Aviars but if colored ones pop up I will more than likely get a few for the collection.

Last edited:
Have u tried timothysteele? Sent some his way and Booter has some of the hardest to acquire like your first mentioned. Andrew rich is the only person other then Booter that I know has the 2000 gold ones.

Avery Jenkins is selling the T10 so it's gonna go for too much just at that. I have a local line on one for 70 bucks but the seller is just being stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts