• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Misprint pack delivery ETA: 1 hour. Can't wait!

that doesnt appear to be one of the moonshine air judges...it looks like the standard classic with the oklahoma open stamp....they did more than just the moonshine airs with that stamp, but they only did 75 or so of the moonshine airs with that stamp just to be clear. The moonshine airs that they did came out more of like a caramel color and they are like the lucid plastic. Sorry to be a naysayer but I just don't want you getting your hopes up only to find out that isnt the case.

Yeah, upon looking at the pic, shes a classic.

that doesnt appear to be one of the moonshine air judges...it looks like the standard classic with the oklahoma open stamp....they did more than just the moonshine airs with that stamp, but they only did 75 or so of the moonshine airs with that stamp just to be clear. The moonshine airs that they did came out more of like a caramel color and they are like the lucid plastic. Sorry to be a naysayer but I just don't want you getting your hopes up only to find out that isnt the case.

You can't be called a naysayer when your right :) haha
Thank you for correcting me! I was more or less just wanting to make sure what I have, you know.
Haven't thrown it yet but it feels great in my hand.

I wish I knew if the Anders Golfen stamp Mace is actually a mace. There are no markings. It has a large diameter and is super flat. The plastic has a marble/swirled look to it, maybe recycled gold line?

Latest posts