• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most discs lost in one session?

Lost 3 in one round at BRP earlier this summer.

two in hole 6's pond and one in the creek that run across the property. left me with a cro for my driver the rest of the round.

Luckly Ive never "lost" more than on in a round. However that is because I am willing to swim in Luther Britt's lake. I've thrown 3 in on hole 5 alone during a tourney but went out and retrieved them all plus I think one other on 7. Making a 40 footer for a triple circle 7 isnt all that fun btw.... :wall:. If I throw them in I usually go after them

I lost two discs at the KY State Doubles Championship at Idlewild. A Star Sidewinder in the lake on hole two and a Champ Sidewinder in the swamp on hole D. Both of these were lost in the same round.

Lost two in the lakes of Flyboy. But they were junk discs that I had found on my home course that I took just for water shots. I have since bought a Dragon and Hydra if I play another course with water.

Lost two to water on one tee back to back...On of those ''tin cup'' moments where I knew I could make it over...Lost my champion Monster (I still miss that one)...and a champion Orc.

i have only ever lost two in one round and the second one was stupid anger i put one in the water reached down grabbed the second one and as i released i knew it and just laughed... since then i have not thrown and anger shot by water

First time playing a new course, I threw a DX Shark in the water on the front 9. Just didn't get enough on it. So I went in after it and came out with 3 others including 1 champ. On the back 9 I carried the pond, hit a tree, and it bounced back. Went in after it and came up with nothing...

Dude lost 5 at Giles Run one time, we were playing short to long and the briars there are brutal.

I'm not feeling as bad as I was at having lost two discs over 36 holes between the Woodshed and Whippin' Post in Paw Paw, WV.

Lost a Champion Wraith on #6 on the Whippin' Post in the uncut field to the left of the tee. It was just a terrible throw that went way long and left. I looked for 15 minutes with no success.

And then I lost a Champion Valkyrie on #13 of the Woodshed (my favorite hole on the two courses). I hyzer flipped my drive and it never even thought about coming back. It might be my longest throw ever... but I have no idea where it went. Looked all over the place for about 30 minutes to no avail.

I have lost 2 discs on 2 different courses in the same round. Once was at Camp Hawk, Newton KS. Threw a XL, hole #3, and thought it would hyzer back but it didn't and it ended up in the pond. Not going in after it. Also lost a Surge on hole #23. Played the overstability but it didn't stay on land and rolled into the nasty water. Chalk it up to a lesson well learned on the XL and a sacrifice to the DG GODS on the surge.
Played Chataqua Park in Beliot KS and lost a Predator on hole #10. It is a tight tunnel shot over the river, missed the window and hit the tree and down she went. Had plenty of power but no tree love on this day. Also lost a Wraith on hole #15. Was working a nice S shot that was a little long and was hoping it would hold on to the bank but it didn't. Of course the river was raging that day, possibly from water being released from the lake 20 miles up the road? Anyway they were good soldiers.

I've lost all of my discs (except putter) during a round once. Had to quit in the middle of the round and go home :/

I lost 4 discs on this hole (after throwing 7-8 in a row). Diamond X #18. I could only look for about 20 minutes over an area of probably 4-5 acres since my family was waiting.

9af7176f.jpg

I lost 4 discs on this hole (after throwing 7-8 in a row). Diamond X #18. I could only look for about 20 minutes over an area of probably 4-5 acres since my family was waiting.

I could easily see that, especially if you threw multiple discs (but who wouldn't?). Once you make the long hike down there, all the reference points are different. I searched for 15 minutes in an area I swore one of my discs landed, but I ended up being like 100 yards off.

Latest posts