• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most under rated disc?

IllustratorVir

Eagle Member
Just curious of what you think are the most underrated discs in the game. For me any Innova midrange that isn't a roc. I have thrown a Coyote and a Shark which I liked but couldn't replace the Roc. Looks like there is a lot of potential there but nothing to replace the Roc.

i dont think many people would say the ROC is underrated.....

its a staple of DGr's bag.....

Cyclone...I have been throwing an X the last few times and it is money. Strange because I am used to a teebird.

Mike, I think he is saying that every other Innova disc besides the Roc is underated.......because the Rocis by far the most popular Innova midrange disc.

spitfire said:
Mike, I think he is saying that every other Innova disc besides the Roc is underated.......because the Rocis by far the most popular Innova midrange disc.
Yup :)

Most underrated disc in my bag? Probably the Sabre.

Most underrated disc that I don't throw? Comet, without a doubt. Viking is a close second, but I throw the Discmania CD, which is pretty close.

Overall mine would be a Comet but they're not that under rated on DGR.

As far as the DGR forum, I'd say an XL. I hear a lot about Teebirds but not much love for XLs. I think they're technically one Discrafts better selling discs so they must not be that under rated in general though.

#1- sabre. everytime i throw one, someone asks what i threw because they can't believe how straight it flies. nothing like it.
#2- spirit. most people believe that firebirds and preds are the nuts and don't care to try anything else. a lot of them just like preds or firebirds more. that's fine, but the spirit deserves a trial by everyone.
#3- xtreme. same reason as #2
#4- wraith. this seems a little weird to say because it's a pretty big seller, but right now most everyone has gone apeshit over the wide-rimmed drivers while the old school throwers (like most here) throw mostly teebirds or generally slower discs.
#5- name a gateway disc. i actually only throw 3 gateway molds, but i think most of their discs are under rated even if i do prefer some other discs over them.

Raging Inferno, Blaze, Sabre, Diablo DT, T-Bone

I'm still looking to get some more Lat. 64 discs, but I'm sure they're underrated.

Latest posts