• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Mostly Gateway and some Innova

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Innova's are going quick, can't believe no one has jumped on that Banshee yet, and plenty of sweet Gateway discs left, if you haven't tried an Assassin your missing out.

Been a while since my last update, been doing well with auctions from the guys in St. Louis and gotten bit by the fly dye bug, have my first few dyes listed with pictures, there will be many more to come.

Moved a few discs, will have more tye dyes coming in the next couple of days, especially if your into Gateway Mids, and I'm always willing to negotiate if you want to buy multiples, don't hesitate to throw out an offer.

Just got done dying some more Gateway mids, also did some price reductions, lets get some discs moved, getting into the best time of year for golf.

New Gateway tye dyes added, including some sweet drivers, interesting in buying or trading for diamond/platinum stuff I can dye hit me up.

Had an unexpected auto repair come up, lowered prices on all 10/10 condition Gateway tye dyes for 15 shipped, hoping to move some of these in the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts