• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Multi Purpose Disc

I think one disc rounds are a blast. I use an Axiom Proxy, because it works well for putting, can get me the distance if there's no low ceiling, can be flicked, hold a hyzer, do mild turnovers or hold an anny. Very versatile.

Usually when I do one disc rounds, it's because I'm jogging the course. Bags are no fun then. It's a lot of fun trying to match your best score at a shorter 18 hole course with one disc in half an hour :D

That's why I started putting upside down. Then I start doing it when I was too lazy to get my putter out and would just use the disc I threw last to putt with. My best range is 25' in but I have made a few farther out.
I suppose that would help putting with a non-putter. One of the big gripes I have with the one disc thing is that if that one disc isn't a putter, I end up screwing around with my putting stroke trying to putt with that non-putter. Flipping the disc over might make it act more like a Wizard.

Tangent all the way.. One disc I can throw most of my drives with and putt. Works good with the dog, he's harder to manage if I don't just throw and keep moving. Got it in the bag, playing 5 discs tomorrow for dubs, probably playing bag on because of the rain and running aces. 200 in the pot..

Last edited:
Couldn't help myself. The rest are genuine:thmbup:

I've had really fun and successful one disc rounds with:
Condor
Shield
Pure
M2
M4

Poton ion all the way.

But the one disc round with my resistor was a blast!! Try circles edge putting with one of those things once

Tangent! Every time.. Just fun to throw and putt.

One Disc rounds are overrated.. I'd rather pack 2 or 3 and throw them all on every hole. More Disc less walking.

Latest posts