• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

McBeth, would you be willing to do an in depth review video on youtube if i mailed you a complete line of MVP discs?

Or would Innova not allow that? :D

yea I can show what plastic melts the fastest, How the flames change colors with different colored outer GYRO rims and even which one burns the longest.

McBeth, would you be willing to do an in depth honest review video on youtube if i mailed you a complete line of MVP discs? Maybe even compare them side/side with Innova molds.

Or would Innova not allow that? :D

Do u not trust ur boy's reviews?

McBeth is trolling the MVPers. This thread just got awesome :thmbup:

Well I don't see them competing against mcbeth in a final 9 touring around much like some other faces which appear more commonly and have their own signature discs.

must be above the top level then?

yea I can show what plastic melts the fastest, How the flames change colors with different colored outer GYRO rims and even which one burns the longest.

No im serious. Best disc golfer in the world Field testing some MVP.

I will send you the discs free of charge and you can keep them. ;)

Slap a vid on youtube and tell us why you dont throw MVP discs.

Can we all just shut the **** up with this bickering and realize that MVP just announced

AN OVERSTABLE MOTHERHUMPING LID???!!??

Dude...remember WAAAY back at the begging of this thread when I said all I wanted was an overstable driving putter? Well I lied because now all I want is AN OVERSTABLE LID FROM MVP!!! Seriously, how awesome is this? And you get to pick the colors? I'm not trolling here, I'm psyched. That new mid does nothing for me (and I don't think I've heard even one person ask for a more overstable Tangent) but overstable lid-like putter? Guys.

Guys.

GUYS!

Overstable Lid-Like Putter.

Well I don't see them competing against mcbeth in a final 9 touring around much like some other faces which appear more commonly and have their own signature discs.

Let's break it down for you.

Even when the top touring pros that signed with Prodigy were allowed to throw mixed bags, none of them carried a single MVP disc but carried other manufacturers discs besides their previous sponsor's discs. Paul, in touring for a few years, has only competed in Open against two people that carried MVP. Neither of them were touring pros, let alone top touring pros.

TL;DR - There are no top level players that bag and throw MVP discs.

No im serious. Best disc golfer in the world Field testing some MVP.

I will send you the discs free of charge and you can keep them. ;)

Slap a vid on youtube and tell us why you dont throw MVP discs.

I honestly can't I thought you were kidding, My bad for that comment it was all in good fun.

I have some people that could though if you would like.

Can we all just shut the **** up with this bickering and realize that MVP just announced

AN OVERSTABLE MOTHERHUMPING LID???!!??

Dude...remember WAAAY back at the begging of this thread when I said all I wanted was an overstable driving putter? Well I lied because now all I want is AN OVERSTABLE LID FROM MVP!!! Seriously, how awesome is this? And you get to pick the colors? I'm not trolling here, I'm psyched. That new mid does nothing for me (and I don't think I've heard even one person ask for a more overstable Tangent) but overstable lid-like putter? Guys.

Guys.

GUYS!

Overstable Lid-Like Putter.

Both discs they're releasing have beveled edges. Just a slow (slower than the fast Ion) overstable putter.

it would be unprofessional. we need to respect his choices, not question the ones he hasn't made. i know it's just little ol' disc golf, but he probably doesn't want to do anything that could be misconstrued as giving a company publicity or bashing them. it's just a choice matter, but that's where the line between a sponsored player and a regular one is, IMO. he is paid to rep innova, not to talk about MVP. *shrug*