• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My bag.

Man_Utenbart

Par Member
Hi, and a happy new year!

This is my bag wich I'm pretty satisfied with, but if you can see something I'm missing, please tell me. I have actually never thrown the PD's but it feels really good in the hand, and from what I've been reading I think it will copliment my Eagles pretty well as it supposed to be a longer Teebird. The Comets are my only midranges at the moment and I'm pretty happy with that, but I'm planning to break in some Dx Roc's to see what they can do for me. Sometimes I carry a Z Wasp for overstable mid-work even though I rarely use it because I feel pretty confident powering down my Eagles. My golf distance is around 360-380 with XL's and Eagles.

Distance:

2 P-PD 167-168 - stable/overstable.
1 S-PD 167-168 - overstable.

Fairway:

1 Star Eagle 167 - overstable/windy.
2 Dx Eagle 167 - stable/slightly overstable.
2 Z-XL 168 - stable/understable.
1 X-XL 170 - understable.

Mid:

1 X-Comet, 174 - new, stable.
1 Esp Comet, 174 - broken in, understable.

Putters:

1 Dx Rhyno, 171 - wind/forehand.
1 Medium Warlock, 175 - overstable approach.
2 Glow Warlocks , 172 - stable/understable approach.
1 S-Warlock, 175 - putting.

6 molds, 16 discs.

I like it but the fairway looks a little crowded...have you tried backing off a PD it will be similar to a little more stable than an eagle. I could see needing only one eagle and 2 XL. Other than that it looks good.

I see what you mean. I'm probably too much in love with my Eagles and XL's, so they are more like backups for me and that's why I'm keeping the extras in the bag :) From what I've been reading P-PD's will flip up to straight like a Teebird when worn at my power level while the S-PD will be almost like a Predator but with more speed, and I really like the feeling of the P-plastic. Is the S-PD and P-PD the same stability-wise when new? My thought is versatile: XL and Eagle, and flip up to straight and overstable: PD in P and S.