• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Nate Sexton firebird

Posted to instagram he'll be tourning in his own RV with wife and baby. Will DEFINITLEY have tour series discs available, lol.

The 'birds are back up at the store - have been for hours. Hundreds left. Get 'em while they're not hot.

Threw my Sexybird on an uphill shot into the wind. Wind was beating my face pretty good, too. Sexybird really flew well on the air wave, then banked on down to the ground. Long look at birdie. Can't complain at all. I like these Sexton FBs....

I really don't like these 2017 Sextons. The lack of glide is really annoying. 2015 and 2016 Sextons are way better.

Definitely prefer the 2016 Sexybird to the 2017. Part of that, I'm sure, is because my 2016s are more seasoned in, however, I agree that the 2017 has a bit less glide, a bit more fade. My 2016s at this point fly like really aggressive Teebirds, where the 2017s fly a lot closer to Champ Firebirds (which I do not have much use for with my poor skills) :D

Definitely prefer the 2016 Sexybird to the 2017. Part of that, I'm sure, is because my 2016s are more seasoned in, however, I agree that the 2017 has a bit less glide, a bit more fade. My 2016s at this point fly like really aggressive Teebirds, where the 2017s fly a lot closer to Champ Firebirds (which I do not have much use for with my poor skills) :D

Man, I am the complete opposite. For me the 17's are workable right out of the box. I dont know about the less glide part because with my fh skills throwing 300-320 with a 16' firebird takes some work, whereas my 17's are easier. Even on 250 ft holes my 16's dump a bit more.

One thing that makes a huge difference is the nice soft glow which is letting me really rip it fh. I prefer stiff plastic in general, but for fh duties these new sexys have the perfect gummy grip.

I got to feel some of the new ones...feel gummy and fantastic. Basically feel exactly like a Felon. If you want a gummy Firebird feel that isn't that stable and has some glide...then Felon I guess?

Well Nate sexton throws harder than all of you, so maybe he wanted some more stability this batch?

My 2017's are more stable than my 2016's but I've assumed that is from my 2016's having some wear on them, as opposed to my 2017's which are basically brand new. Currently I am carrying one of each in my bag, using the new 2017 only for max stability shots. My 2016's still have a long ways to go before they are super worked in.

Where are these USDGC Sexton FBs popping up?

Pics?

I haven't seen any pop up on auction sites yet but only a matter of time. I'm going to try to get some from the pro shop - I've found that Friday 7-8pm is usually the time to try

1000+ sold tonight at Innova Factory Store - check inventory a few times if interested.