• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a retooling

Attimus86

Bogey Member
Currently in the bag:

1 opto Halo - overstable ***
2 GL Halos - super straight
1 esp nuke - roller

1 C PD - not liking it ***
2 S-Freaks - main driver, a little turn on these
1 P- Freak - turnover drives ***

1 FLX Drone - beef
2 ESP Hornets - main mid for slight hyzers
1 Cryztal Buzzz - flippy mid ***

1 FLX Challenger - go to putt and approach

*** = thinking about replacing

My concern is I don't have any true fairway drivers in here. I really want to focus on slower discs that are more controllable and have maybe 2 distance driver molds, with the PD being a hybrid. Things I'm really looking for:
1. slightly overstable distance driver
2. overstable fairway driver
3. stable fairway driver
4. barely stable/slightly flippy mid range

I usually don't like message board distance, but for the sake of tooling my bag I throw about 425' with my halo's on a golf line, PD's go about 375'ish, mids are around 315'.

I don't have a suggestion for #1 but 2 and 3 could be covered with JLS's in different plastic. They fit very nicely with the PD's. And the mid you're looking for is the fuse.

On another note, is that a production line cpd? Or a CFR? Either way, looking to trade it if you take it out?

what'shisname said:
I don't have a suggestion for #1 but 2 and 3 could be covered with JLS's in different plastic. They fit very nicely with the PD's. And the mid you're looking for is the fuse.

On another note, is that a production line cpd? Or a CFR? Either way, looking to trade it if you take it out?

Those seem to be some pretty good suggestions for the slots there :) I was looking at the Fuse a lot, also a QMS. Gotta try some new plastic with all my plasma donation money haha.

That C-PD is production, its orange @ 170g with a black stamp with ink in the rim. I'll trade it for sure heh.