• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Need to clear out a few discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

First and foremost - I am looking for moneys only. No trades, no swag, no nothing else. Sorry - as my post implies, I don't play much anymore, and what I do play, my 6 discs that I'm keeping will more than suffice!
======================================================

Alright, so I'm updating my post (and rebumping!). Here's the deal - I have decided to sell MOST of my disc golf stuff. I'm keeping 6 discs that I find myself using more than anything else, but dumping everything else. I play casually, that's all there is to it. I play ball golf very seriously, so I've invested more into clubs and balls and such for that. DG is an awesome sport to play as well, but I find myself enjoying ball golf more.

So here's what's for sale!

First off, I have a DGA Mach Lite Portable Practice Disc Golf Basket (red) available. This will cost a little more to ship, but it's in great condition. I think the flag may be a bit flimsy (I can check), but I know it works amazing. We used it a lot to practice out in the nearby field and in my apartment for putting practice. I'll let this go for $120 shipped? If this is an unfair price on it (which I don't imagine it to be, but who knows!), PM me and we'll talk. I can get a pic of this if you'd like.

THE OTHER STUFF!

Pic: http://imageshack.us/f/850/20110925150946.jpg/

Disc list!
======
Drivers:

First Run Nuke SS
First Run Nuke
XS
Groove
Avenger SS
Katana
Glo Stalker
Stalker
Monarch
Tee-Bird
Glo Tee-Bird
Wraith

Mids:

Buzzz
Buzzz
Glo Buzzz
Shark
Mako
Roc
Hornet

Putters:

Aviar
Crystal Challenger
Wizard
=====

I am trying to dump all my discs that I don't use AND my Carolina Revolution bag. I could go out and give a huge detailed list of all my discs and such, but I'm going to avoid doing that, and here's why!

I'd like to get rid of most of the discs + the bag, or the discs and bag separate, for a bulk price. The bag goes for $155 + shipping new, so I'd like to get $120 shipped (a little course wear, but this bag is BUILT). It includes the cage and whatnot - see the pic for color.

All those discs - see them? Yeah...I don't use most of them. They are all in great condition (minus a few 7/10, and a few misprint discs as listed in my original post shown below). I could go as far as to get weights, plastics, etc etc etc...But I won't lie - I have a hard time ID'ing plastics and I just am not in the mood to at the moment, haha.

What I'll say is, if you're interested in a specific disc, I can get you details if you PM me. Otherwise, I want to try and sell (most or all) of the discs in one shot. The top two rows are drivers, the long row is mids, and the bottom row are my extra putters. Shipped, I was looking to do $150 ($6.82 a disc, most have ink). This is semi-negotiable, but I imagine that it's a pretty fair deal (in fact, according to what I gather, it's a ridiculous deal).

Again, I'm willing to get info on a few discs, but I'd rather not send them all one by one - it gets expensive to ship (like $3-4 shipping + $7-12 a disc). But PM me and we can talk.

So let's go to the BIG DEAL OF THE DAY!

Say you're interested in the bag and all the discs. If that's the case, I'll send it all for $240 shipped. I know it's ONLY $30 savings, but that's $30 savings.

There we go! I'm keeping 6 discs that I use and find myself enjoying, and dumping the rest of my stuff. I just don't find myself using enough of those discs to justify keeping for casual play.

If you have ANY questions, I can be reached via PM. From there, I can give you my email/AIM/phone number/whatever to discuss information on the whole dealy. Thanks for looking folks!

Old stuff, keeping for general reference I guess?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200/20110725203659.jpg/

All have ink on the bottom except Stalker, Glo Stalker, and Challenger - they have ink on the inside rim. All prices include shipping.

Buzzz - Z - 171 - 8.5/10 $10
Aviar - DX - 171 - 8/10 $5
Buzzz - ESP - 172 - Never thrown - 10/10 $11
Groove - Champion - 171 - 8.5/10 $10
Challenger - LE Crystal Z - 172 -174 - label is off center - 9/10 $16
Stalker - Z - 172 - 8.5/10 $11
Monarch - Champion - 175 - 8.5/10 $10
Glo Stalker - Z - 175 - label is fading mid and some on ring, small yellow highlighter like coloring. Glo is still super strong - 9/10 (condition - thrown maybe 5 times) $15

I'm not looking for trades since, as I said above, I'm pretty set on discs now. :) Send me a PM with any questions or offers otherwise.

One other thing - if you want a better picture, just send me a message and I'll get disc specific pics for you! Thanks!

Other discs for sale:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/imag0092c.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/808/imag0093n.jpg/

XS - Z (yellow) - 179 - $8 ink
Flick - Z (red) - 170 - $8 ink
Putt'r - Z (yellow) - 171 - $8 ink
Buzzz - Z (green, misprint) - 176 - $8 ink
Surge - Z (pink) - 173 - $9
Surge - ESP (yellow) - 174 - $9
Impact - ESP (orange) - 168 - $8
Monarch - Champion (yellow) - 167 - $8 ink

Last edited:
Yo man, marketplace rules are you have to have a set price :p good luck selling!

Edit: beat to the punch :p

TL and Comet are packaged and have been handed off to the shipping lady in my office. Let me know on the Groove. And again, some of these prices are negotiable (particularly the Glo Stalker and Crystal Z Challenger).

Bumping for pics of my friends' discs. Sorry if I missed any PM's. Please shoot me another for interest! Also, if you have an offer on a disc, don't hesitate to toss it my way. :)

I'll add to the first post - I'm not looking for ANY trades. I'm not really playing much anymore, hence why I'm looking to get rid of everything for cheap (less than $7 a disc for all shipped shows that, haha).

PM inc big_game_brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts