• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Ugh all these pretty pound bags, I haven't had mine out in like 6 months 😫
I just loaded mine back up with my go-tos last night. During winter months I use mostly backups and use an old grip bag, but since our winter lasted all of 2 weeks here in Iowa, I am ready to bust my Octo back out! Can't believe it's 60 degrees out.

I've been in the training vortex for the new job. I did get to play a couple rounds on a Maui layover which was dope. But I had only brought a single disc.

Threw my first round with my new Rufus today. I love it. Still not sure whether or not to put four up top though (Swan, Proxy, and Envy at the moment0616241749_HDR.jpg) - thinking about putting an extra Swan up there for cycling and practice basket time.
Right now carrying 13 below. Usually how many I carry depends on where we are playing and if I am trying out new discs as "second" throws when the course isn't busy.

Still have to get used to the extra compartments and what goes where, etc. Seems to be more than enough room for my retriever, a long sleeve or rain gear, water bottle(s), bug spray, minis, towels, etc. Highly recommended!

I've been enjoying my Rufus for over a year. Probably approaching a 100 rounds on it (I don't track super close alas).

And maybe I'm just not aggressive enough, but I wouldn't be able to carry four putters up top in a round. I toss four up there for field work sometimes, but they don't settle down in the slot properly when there's four.

At times I think about trying out the Squatch equivalent of the Rufus just for the bigger putter pouch. But then I remind myself how much I've enjoyed the Rufus, and that it's nice to support US manufacturing, and that I only need two putters and an approach disc up there anyway.

[COLOR=var(--text-lighter)] I toss four up there for field work sometimes, but they don't settle down in the slot properly when there's four.[/COLOR]

But then I remind myself ... that I only need two putters and an approach disc up there anyway.

Agreed on all counts!

I have 3 putters and a Toro up top at all times in my Rufus. They are a little tight, but no real issues.

I've been carrying 3 putters and a mid up there for this whole trip and it's working out fine. I had thought the same thing about only carrying 3 up at first too though.

Latest posts