• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] New here.. sorry I'm an amateur

Well you might want to try and get ahold of the local club maybe. That a pretty good hot spot for DG... Several of those guys are probly regulars here, also...

also interesting that OP could figure out how to make a post to the right section AND include pictures
I don't know what OP is but I promise you I am real. Not Computer illiterate! I am just not sure how to manuver this site.

Well you might want to try and get ahold of the local club maybe. That a pretty good hot spot for DG... Several of those guys are probly regulars here, also...
Thank you! I am working on it. The INNOVA store here in town said to get in touch with a Guy Guston, which I am waiting for a response from him. Dollar disc golf auctions??

original post
Ohhh Thank you. Gosh people here really are suspicious... What ever I just want some help here.... I can post many many disc if ya'll want me to. I can prove I'm not joking around here. I make teeth I don't play disc golf... my best friend for 30 yrs did that! OK where do I go to post a bunch of pics of these discs??

Ohhh Thank you. Gosh people here really are suspicious... What ever I just want some help here.... I can post many many disc if ya'll want me to. I can prove I'm not joking around here. I make teeth I don't play disc golf... my best friend for 30 yrs did that! OK where do I go to post a bunch of pics of these discs??

If you're looking to actually sell discs on here, you need to pay the $5 to DGCR to get a crown by your name and you can make a thread in the Marketplace section. If you just want people to look at them and give you opinions, you could post them to any online photo service and post a link here. Use imgur or make a public Google Photos album or Microsoft OneDrive album, or whatever service you like.

Ohhh I understand... I found another disc that says " 1983 World Disc Golf Championship Huntsville Alabama" Its kinda a light yellow or old white 180 gr

Hi. My best friend passed away and willed me about 1500 disc.... Alot are rare and very rare. They are all in baggies individual. I know NOTHING about this world :doh:. He was a collector. He was also wealthy and bought disc on ebay and other places for high dollar.

He went all over the States to courses and Championships. There are way to many to take pics of and post. Sooo I'm just putting one on just to see if some of ya'll can steer me the right direction .. PLEASE. I need to get these boxes out. Thanks in advance.

Another way is to make lots out of the discs by series, if there is enough commons to make a set.
Say, tournaments by year or a series of years for a single tourny. This is common in the card/comic world, you might get some good bites that way.
Of course, dont put the very rares in a set.

You need to find a trust worthy local to help in this situation really or a collector who is not a fraud and willing to deal with good stuff at a fair price.

Many of these peeps exist within our little world and hopefully can get connected. Do NOT take random offers etc.

Thanks. I'm overwhelmed... 3 giant boxes of disc..... all in separate baggies... We needed a starting spot.

Thanks. I'm overwhelmed... 3 giant boxes of disc..... all in separate baggies... We needed a starting spot.

You could be sitting on a small fortune. Definitely try to connect with any local collectors. You use facebook? Better place to start but some of the guys here might chime in more on who exactly to connect with.

It will be a matter of identifying what is what and then dealing with sales.

Yeah take pictures of a bigger sample of them and post them up to help gauge where you're at.