• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] New here.. sorry I'm an amateur

Disc Value

Someone asked me to put up more pics. So here ya go. Thanks

Attachments

• EYM23efpQOexkOwaLr9hHw.jpg
    EYM23efpQOexkOwaLr9hHw.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3368.jpg
    IMG_3368.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3369.jpg
    IMG_3369.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 69
Gus is a moderator of the facebook group dollar disc golf auctions. Its a decently good place to unload collectables and you dont need to know a lot. There are better facebook groups however.

Personally I would not trust a Facebook stranger to help. I agree approach the local club, they should be a good start for help.

Thank you. I'm learning over these last few days people in this world are protective. Which is great! But I have also come across some real people who actually are helping us. Thanks to them!

Oh and yes found Gus!! He was on the phone with husband for 45 mins to an hour yesterday! Thank you!

Well here is some husband just pulled out telling me to look up on Ebay....

Attachments

• OZJf6M2UTL6hny+uRv5srw.jpg
    OZJf6M2UTL6hny+uRv5srw.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 92
Hi there. Condolences on the loss of your friend.
I'm not a disc collector, but I've seen enough of collectors to know you have an interesting challenge. If I were in your situation, I'd find a member of my local club who is an avid disc collector/ enthusiast and see if they'd want to help move a good deal of those discs on a commission basis. They'd be excited to see the discs, but maybe even more interested in trying to help you get top dollar if they were making 10 or 15% for doing so.
I see you're in Rock Hill (interestingly home of Disc Golf United and an apparently active club). I'd reach out to those resources. Good luck!
...and feel free to post more pictures here. I'm sure you've got some folks drooling!

Send them all to me. I'll help you out. :p

Seriously though, sorry about your friend and good luck OP! I both do and don't envy your position.

I'd haul it all to PIAS and trade that junk in for credit. You might get 2, maybe 3 new Trilogy discs out of that. Totally worth it.