• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New/not so new guy

machineman

Hi, I used to play about 8 years ago and am getting back into it. I moved in next to a course and am able to play by walking across the street. I used to post on a few forums years ago but they dont seem to exist anymore. I cant even remember what they were called. thanks.

You must have missed the DG internet wars of a couple of years ago. You may have been on DGR. I think they crashed hard after loosing.

Oh, and welcome back, and welcome to the best DG forums!

That's a cool circumstance... DG pulls back one of its own! It's kismet man!

Welcome to DGCR! If you feel like adventuring a little further than 30 feet (heh...) check out the courses in your area... DGCR has the best list of courses with reviews and some other cool stuff. Pretty decent community here as well.

Welcome back. Nice thing about the course being so close, if you run out of beer you can head to the house between holes......

I started playing a little over a year ago and play all the time now! My friends and I usually play every weekend at different local courses. Bear creek, Bill Allen, Greenbelt, Jimmy Porter, LL Woods, Lake Park and others. . Can't wait to get acquainted with others on this forum and continue my adventures in this great sport.

I live about .25 miles for Woods park and play there quit a bit for practice. When I'm serious, I go to Lake Park or Bill Allen. Maybe some time we can play a round.

Also there is a club in the directory called Lewisville Disc Golf Club or similar, but I have seen no posts or activity going on there.

Latest posts