• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New player from Central Illinois

Rockkid

Just wanted to introduce myself on here. My names Jared and I'm addicted to disc golf. Started beginning of last year and started lurking this forum immediately. The immense information I have picked up from here has helped my game so much it's insane. Started out playing with a wraith and Aviar, at the time had no idea what I was doing. Thanks to this forum researched discs, form, mold minimalism etc. Still a complete beginner but have seen great improvements and have just passed the 320 foot mark! Anyways just stopped in to say hey for my first post.

Nice! I'm from Normal, IL and Maxwell was my home course before I moved to Wisconsin. ICC's a tricky little devil.

Welcome, in any case! :)

Me too! Usually if I'm low on time ill play marquette heights but,generaly ill switch from course to course. For example yesterday I played micnaugten the day before oak wood in Morton and the washington before that.today im taking my uncle to oakwood

You mean Northwoods haha. I grow up in Morton that course is tough. Taking my brother out there today. Morton has a new course called Mediggo or something by the baseball fields.

Yeah Ive played it once. its hard to have a baby there, because you shoot over the creeks and stuff. It was deff a challenging course though.. pretty neat. It for sure gives us tougher courses in the area. Now we just need an East Peoria fondalac park up on springfield hill. Maxwell and chilli are the only courses I haven't played in the area ill make it out there sometime.

I haven't played chilli either. I think a longer ICC course down at farmdale would be sweet. You could have a good mix of holes in the woods and some in the open areas. At some point I'm gonna try the new Morton course. Supposedly it's closed this weekend to pour the teepads.

I haven't played chilli either. I think a longer ICC course down at farmdale would be sweet. You could have a good mix of holes in the woods and some in the open areas. At some point I'm gonna try the new Morton course. Supposedly it's closed this weekend to pour the teepads.

:thmbup:

Latest posts