• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New S. E. Wisconsin Disc Golf Store

are you gonna have an online catalog and sell discs over the internet like other disc stores?

I'll check it out. Just wish there was a quick way in and out of S Milw--or that there was a course nearby.

Abendshien park is 2 miles away. But if youre from the north side, you hit is up on your back from parkside. If you're down in racine, you hit us up on your way to dretzka or estabrooke

Abendshien park is 2 miles away. But if youre from the north side, you hit is up on your back from parkside. If you're down in racine, you hit us up on your way to dretzka or estabrooke

First off, anyone have the secret decoder ring to put the above post into English? Jesus.

Second of all, we went out of our way (by about 40 minutes round trip) to hit this place today because store hours were from 10am - 4pm. We showed up at 11am and the 'Silence of the Lambs'-style basement store was locked and the old lady upstairs had no answers.

How about if we have a business, we actually run that business?

First off, anyone have the secret decoder ring to put the above post into English? Jesus.

Second of all, we went out of our way (by about 40 minutes round trip) to hit this place today because store hours were from 10am - 4pm. We showed up at 11am and the 'Silence of the Lambs'-style basement store was locked and the old lady upstairs had no answers.

This is funny and sad all wrapped up in one. Funny in that what the Op said is incomprehensible and sad in that when you go there no one is there. It seems like the store is in someons basement. I guess if I was going to open a DG store, I would have all my ducks in a row with stock and people who are there.

On the plus side, we...umm...errrrr

There was no plus side. I'm sure there were discs behind the door, but the whole scene screamed "we suck" and "we don't give a ****". Aunt Mabel at her 1945 desk at the top of the stairs even seemed disgusted with the fact they weren't there, and perhaps embarrassed that she worked in such a craphole of a storefront.

On the plus side, we...umm...errrrr

There was no plus side. I'm sure there were discs behind the door, but the whole scene screamed "we suck" and "we don't give a ****". Aunt Mabel at her 1945 desk at the top of the stairs even seemed disgusted with the fact they weren't there, and perhaps embarrassed that she worked in such a craphole of a storefront.

Yes.

The whole experience was completely sucktastic.