• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the forum. Always looking to improve.

Rrabb1t

Hi everyone.

I decided to register here after reading through some great threads concerning technique. It's offseason here in Finland and I've been trying to improve both my backhand and forehand form and also to introduce reliable spike/knife hyzers and anhyzers to my game.

I'm a competitive player, but I've struggled with consistency issues ever since I started competing at a local level last season and the plan is to move a couple of tiers forward this summer.

I'll certainly try to look for help regarding my form and I'll also try to chip in where I can if I see someone having problems that I've solved myself.

Stick to the practice/repetition and the consistency issues will work themselves out. Don't give up! Welcome to the forum.

I posted a video of a stand still practice shot to the technique forum under form analysis. Quality is pretty crappy as it was taken with a cellphone. Will try to get my hands on a better camera this week

Latest posts