• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Tread Alert: Re-Tire's Model A

It's better than the army navy surplus basket.

Mr. Plow said:
Frank Delicious said:
I want to ban you now.
Is this DGCR? :?

Has anyone used these? If you've ever handled tires, you know they turn everything they touch black.

There are some private courses around here that use tires in their basket design and the only way to get black on your disc from them is hitting them with an ace run. The baskets aren't super old though so that might change as they break down.

Frank Delicious said:
Mr. Plow said:
Frank Delicious said:
I want to ban you now.
Is this DGCR? :?

Has anyone used these? If you've ever handled tires, you know they turn everything they touch black.

There are some private courses around here that use tires in their basket design and the only way to get black on your disc from them is hitting them with an ace run. The baskets aren't super old though so that might change as they break down.
you just have to armorall them first

Frank Delicious said:
Mr. Plow said:
Frank Delicious said:
I want to ban you now.

I never get ace runs so it would be a non-issue for me!

I was thinking as much about getting the black stuff on my hands, that crap never comes off and might alter your grip. Not to mention disc golf has a certain stigma attached to it, which would only be furthered by a bunch of hippies walking around with dirty, nasty looking hands. :lol:

Our Mission Statement is, To help our Worlds Environment by recycling every tire possible for the good of DISC GOLF. To keep the World CLEAN of clutter and debree and to have fun with family and friends of all.

It's great to see that there is a interest of some sort about our baskets ( re-tire's model a ). Check out our facebook page Retire disc golf Or Kenny Morton

Im originally from Miami. Im in Norman now. Any courses up there have these yet? Id love to play in them and review them.