• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newbie to the forum

Hey everyone!
Late 2019 I started to get back into Disc Golf. Oh boy have I missed it!

I got my start back in Flagstaff AZ in 2001 with a Stratus mid range and an Elite Pro APX that I picked up in a little shop in downtown Flagstaff.

The Next year I picked up a Star Valkyrie and once I got used to it my outings got a lot more fun.

Now I find myself living in Siloam Springs AR and we have a course at the local university and the city park.

I have gotten my father in law into the outings too. He is excited to be able to play as he has gotten over recovery of a broken neck (he can only throw fore-hand because of the neck issue).

I'm stoked too see pro coverage on youtube now. I'll be around to read and learn more from you all!

Welcome to DGCR and (back) to disc golf. I've played a few courses in the Fayetteville area and have been to Siloam Springs to visit friends. It's a beautiful place. Have fun!

about every other year I ride the motorcycle down and play your area. excellent roads, even if they don't go anywhere :)