• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newish

oneupmshrm

Par Member
Hi everyone. I joined DGCR a couple of weeks ago and have been lurking around lol. I have been playing DG for about a year and a half now and absolutely love it. I dont have many friends that play so I usually fly solo or my g/f comes along. I joined DGCR for the sense of community and comradary*(sp):hfive:, and also for tips on my newest passion disc dying:)

Welcome! Unfortunately for you, Clinton Township is in a DG dead zone compared to most of SE Michigan, but if you're willing to drive a bit, there are plenty of great courses that aren't too far. Riverbends is supposed to be getting a major overhaul - not sure when it'll be complete.

Welcome! Unfortunately for you, Clinton Township is in a DG dead zone compared to most of SE Michigan, but if you're willing to drive a bit, there are plenty of great courses that aren't too far. Riverbends is supposed to be getting a major overhaul - not sure when it'll be complete.

Thank you. Yeah I know:( I usually drive out to Stoney Creek to play. There is a course by me Brys Park but I have not played it yet, I have heard mixed review about it. I want to take a couple day trips to Kensington and Hudson Mills

Thank you. Yeah I know:( I usually drive out to Stoney Creek to play. There is a course by me Brys Park but I have not played it yet, I have heard mixed review about it. I want to take a couple day trips to Kensington and Hudson Mills

Brys = meh, but it's close so you'll play it - better than nothing.
I live near Kensington so PM me if you wanna get out that way.
Hudson Mills is one of the state's premier destinations for good reason.

Yeah, another Michigander joining DGCR! Welcome!

Definitely take that day trip to Kensington and Hudson Mills, well worth the drive. Big fan of the Mills myself, both 24 hole courses. I am about 30 minutes away from Hudson Mills myself but make the trip whenever I can to play it.

Welcome to the sport and the site!

Brys = meh, but it's close so you'll play it - better than nothing.
I live near Kensington so PM me if you wanna get out that way.
Hudson Mills is one of the state's premier destinations for good reason.

That's is true, if anything it would be a good practice course.
I will definitely hit you up if I head out there