• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nightshift Discs

I'm guessing that might have been a practice run NS. Often team members receive stuff like that to test out before they are run in large numbers. Usually they are double stamped with the wrong stamp like that one...

were the nightshift discs ever sold on store shelves or were they some sort of special release to just pros?

They were sold on dgvalues.com. I believe there were 122 of each stamp (minibar and ministar) for each disc (boss and destroyer). Orcs had the dx stamp on them.

As i guess i can not Be certin that my boss is night shift ...
But i started in 2008 and the first 3 disc i ever bought .. i bought off ebay .. and they were 2 Neon Green proto star Destroyers ... and My Misprint Nightshift boss ..
Idk ... but thats what it was sold to me as ..
was up for sale as First Rin NightShift Boss (Double Stamp MIsprint)
OOnly paid 15$ a peice too :)

529a5ae5-f939-4640-b615-b97ea265801e.jpg

Left column, and bottom right disc are all night shift destroyers.

This makes me wonder if the 2nd Nightshift Orc is rarer than the Destroyers.

Do a quick search of the forums here there are several threads with pics/info.

They are a limited run of discs made to look and fly differently. Bosses, destroyers, and orcs is correct.

dsc0003u.jpg

I have a boss for sale if you're interested.

These are frikkin badass, I gotta have one, Or 20.

2nd nightshift orc? The ones with dx stamps are all I've ever seen. And tulsa orcs are similar correct? I still don't have all of my night shift duties mastered.

first run ns orcs(very rare) had the champion orc stamp, 2nd run is the dx stamp. the tulsa orcs were not ns,the were special blend. no where near the overstability

i have heard there are nighshift Sidewinders out there too .. feldberg has or had one in his bag

Latest posts