• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Joins Team MVP

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
We're pleased to welcome Nikko Locastro to Team MVP as part of a mixed-bag sponsorship featuring MVP Disc Sports, Gateway Disc Sports, and Legacy Discs. Custom-stamped MVP will soon be available directly from Nikko's company, Fly Life Disc Golf.

Congratulations to Nikko for tying for 4th this weekend at The Memorial! As his season's bag takes shape with more MVP on the way, he's already racked up a pair of wins in 2015. *We look forward to getting some 21.5mm GYRO™ drivers in his hands this year! Keep an eye out for further developments as Nikko Locastro #ThrowsGYRO.

Nice!

I wonder what molds he has his ION. (I know, ****ty pun) Not like he'd give up his wizards anyway.

this outta be interesting.

With all of the MVP electronic references, perhaps Nikko will grow his hair back out. He could hold onto a Van de Graaff generator in an ad to promote the new Static putter - "It holds your line with just a bit of snap."

With all of the MVP electronic references, perhaps Nikko will grow his hair back out. He could hold onto a Van de Graaff generator in an ad to promote the new Static putter - "It holds your line with just a bit of snap."
Um... Static putter? Chuck did you just make a joke or accidentally spill the beans?.....:popcorn:

I wonder if he's going to bag more than 2 of their molds now that the Memorial is done.

Also interested to hear what some of you think after his alleged comment about "putting MVP on the map?"

Total fabrication on my part to fit the humor. Maybe MVP will use that name in the future but the PDGA Tech group doesn't have any submission from them or advance knowledge of it.

Chuck, you are such a Yahoo
Are you ever Serious?