• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Joins Team MVP

He's using Wizards, the BEST driving putter. No need for a good driving putter.

tumblr_mz66wlGXsd1qzkihvo1_500.gif

It's a little harder to play when you can't edit.

Or how about when you're recovering from injuries?

I mean, I'm cynical but cripes man, Mike Cook is a darn good disc golfer. I guess I don't get much flack for my videos because I suck so bad it seems like there's no way my bad shots could be edited out...

Nikko had a pretty good performance at the Memorial. I expect this to be a decent year for him with the mixed bag. It's been said so many times before but he truly seems like a player who does best with a variety of brands in his bag. And with Scott Stokely out there being a wildman, Nikko doesn't have to try to be so much of a charecter and can focus on winning :D

Or how about when you're recovering from injuries?

I mean, I'm cynical but cripes man, Mike Cook is a darn good disc golfer. I guess I don't get much flack for my videos because I suck so bad it seems like there's no way my bad shots could be edited out...

Nikko had a pretty good performance at the Memorial. I expect this to be a decent year for him with the mixed bag. It's been said so many times before but he truly seems like a player who does best with a variety of brands in his bag. And with Scott Stokely out there being a wildman, Nikko doesn't have to try to be so much of a charecter and can focus on winning :D

I'm a big fan of both Nikko and Mike. I'd love to seem them both thrive this year.

Still trying to figure this thing out. Nikko could throw a mixed bag before at Gateway. Just seems odd to me.

Interesting. There goes that argument from the naysayers....

I'm pretty sure the argument from naysayers was that a top pro wouldn't throw a full MVP bag lineup.

Since Nikko likes to punch stuff I'd say his signature Tatrum disc would probably pair well with a disc named the Haymaker.

I can picture it now..

Nikko will get a Signature Baseline Ion and the moment he has a chance to win a bug tourney with a 30ft putt it will hit off the cage, stand up and roll 60ft and he will go absolutely ballistic and trash MVP's image forever.

You heard it here first, MVP rollaway ballistic Nikko Memes forever.

xD

Still trying to figure this thing out. Nikko could throw a mixed bag before at Gateway. Just seems odd to me.

Its because he is sponsored by Gateway, MVP and Legacy all at once. He took a little break to be sponsored by Innova, and then the Prodigy opportunity came around. In the end, he plays his best when he throws a mixed bag. It makes a ton of sense to be the first player sponsored by multiple disc companies, since he can pick and choose the best discs for his game from all three.

Last edited: