• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Locastro - A Day in the FlyLife

I enjoy how Nikko made his commentary coherent enough for a second grader to listen to. Very concrete and easy to follow.

Nikki is just a solid all around player and the personality of a Dr Pepper.

Very charismatic, I enjoy his game, and his aggressive style of play. Sure, it bites him in the backside, but the amount of snooze-fest players playing it safe out there makes him still a breath of fresh air.

Nikko seems fairly fashion conscious, so I gather when he puts a hat like that on, he knows it will be polarizing. Takes guts.

I liked the hat.

I don't mind the hat. Sets him apart from the vast number of young neckbeards wearing flat brim baseball caps - Ricky, Simon, Jerm, etc.. I can't tell any of those guys apart.

I don't mind the hat. Sets him apart from the vast number of young neckbeards wearing flat brim baseball caps - Ricky, Simon, Jerm, etc.. I can't tell any of those guys apart.

Yeah I agree... he's alright in my book, Nikko has had some rough rounds of golf from what I've seen but he's a very talented dude.. way more style and charisma than the "neckbeards" haha. He's fun to watch play.. He brings excitement to the sport. A real wild card.